Online site for me to build training program?!?!

Options
Hi there, just wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can build my own workout routine? I already have my exercises picked, and I know exactly what I will be doing as I have been working out for quite sometime but I just need a site that I can make the gym schedule in order to print it off. Is there such a thing?

Yes, I could just make a spreadsheet using word but I thought maybe there was a site online instead that would make things easier for me. Thank you!!

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    jefit or fitocracy
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Workout labs is awesome. You can build and print your own customized programs or you can use one of their pre designed ones. They also have workout cards (like a pack ofplaying cards) that you can purchase as well.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    strstd.com
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Also, why do you want to print it off? If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can use the app to follow your routine at the gym and record your lifts and track your progress. You can share it via the app or email to friends. You can eliminate paper
  • x58890
    x58890 Posts: 14
    Options
    I agree with DavPul. I always seem to go back to using Jefit, even though I've tried dozens of other sites. Tracking my workout with my smartphone just can't be beat.