Was Santa good to you- with Fitness Related Christmas Gifts?

Options

Replies

• Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    My gift to myself was registering for a 5K coming up in March. That will mark my return to running events after a 12-year hiatus.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yupe i got T25, insanity and P90x there used but idk i like it and i got protien powder
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I got a Fitbit Aria scale and a new Fitbit One to replace my old Fitbit Ultra...iTunes cards for more music...and among many other things I also got Apple TV just to balance things out...LOL! I'm feeling very lucky and very spoiled!

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    No got mac and cheese and some fruit for Christmas at least 6 bucks from lottery tickets.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Got a couple new pairs of gym shorts. Also I got a new backpack to throw a towel and swimming trunks in since my drawstring bag was too small for that.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    treadmill
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    more weight lifting gloves
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    Santa brought me my fav running shoes and a cute triathlon top.

Trouble is that the running shoe is a tight fit, and the tri top is too big :)

LOL :) Santa should have checked with me for my latest sizing - "I work out" :)
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I got vibram- bikila
    polar ft4
    dog harness
    weight scale

the only difference is that I bought it for myself and receiving it later than Christmas.

huge difference eh?
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Santa got me baking supplies... for cookies and cupcakes and frosting. That's good to me with fitness related gifts, right? Guess I'll be baking a lot more and just giving away 99% of my creations. :sad:
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My husband offered to buy me the expensive pair of Asic running shoes that I want but I told him not to. I want to get to my goal weight which is 3.8 pounds away before I get them.
  • dcoleman01
    dcoleman01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7!

It was awesome knowing how many calories I actually burned today.

Adjusted MFP numbers for walking 4mph on the treadmill!!
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes! I got a Fitbit Flex, Polar HRM, and a KItchen Aid Mixer.. which I consider fitness related since it will be used to prepare my meals! woo, thanks Santa :)
  • outerspacekitten
    Options
    a pair of adidas fit gloves, hand wraps for bodycombat and sports bras in different colors :heart:
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Santa was very good to me. Brooks running shoes, running jacket, compression pants, compression socks, yurbuds & running gloves. I'm very happy with my gifts, it's exactly what I wanted.

dnjayc.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    nah I didn't ask for fitness related gifts.

We got a new blender which is awesome but I consider that just normal household stuff.

I do need/want new clothes and got a couple of things, so that is nice!

I asked for cocoa almonds in lieu of candy and my dad bought me cocoa almonds AND candy. facepalm

Nah I don't mind, I'll eat the candy too - just not in one sitting like I may have in years past ;-P
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    a gift card for Sport Chek so I might get new runners, or some tennis stuff
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    A warm coat that is very washable so that I can hike around the lake up the street in the winter. And some specialty cooking stuff that makes cooking certain dishes a snap (I have a back problem that cooking irritates) so I can easily cook better protein sources than I've been eating. And veggies, too, in one pot :D
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I got some Ironmind straps and some liquid chalk in my stocking.

Also got a copy of Bill Starr's "The Strongest Shall Survive" - been wanting that for years!
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Running clothes, the no-slip headbands for when I run. Santa meant to get me new running shoes but remembered that I need to try them on myself first.

Earlier this month, Santa bought me a running belt. ha.