Options
    1K :drinker:
  • Animebride2015
    Options
    iam over by 230 and some
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    1,000 over my target, 500 over my TDEE. I have been on target for most of the week, and I expect to be on target for the rest of the week (no big leftovers at my house), so I should still lose weight overall.
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    250 at least. But we had our big feast last night and it was more like 850.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I spent the day on the mountain skiing. I still have 1061(with exercise "credit") to eat and I grazed all day...Seriously, I packed a cooler full of food and ate almost all of it, and now I am just not seeing how I am going to get over a thousand more calories in today. Goodness....I'm working on NOT overeating, and now I am going to have to force food down (otherwise my daily net calories will be around 250). Seems a bit counter-intuitive, no?
  • Naomibunluv123
    Naomibunluv123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This whole Christmas season the only really "bad" thing I have eaten is one chocolate rasin, one chocolate chip cookie, and one York peppermint pattie. and this is after visiting both my grandmas houses and being sent home with a bag of candy and cookies and attending a Christmas party with SHORTBREAD COOKIES. I tried to eat only enough to make me satisfied and only ate fruit, veggies, and meat. I'm still pretty certain that I went over my cal limit (as I couldn't really track it) but im still loesing weight at a nice rate. I'm thinking about not being as strict with myself (as I was today eating both the peppermint pattie and cookie) and allowing myself a cookie or pecice of candy everyday. I'm just trying to say on a "natural" diet and only eat things that you would in the wild (there is not a bread brush alas) but, just during this holiday season im going to lay back a little. Sill i'm feeling pretty strong right now having gotten through the worst of this season (and the Chinese that my dad brought home tonight) Just hoping that this willpower will stick with me (I have to admit it was dwindling when I gave into that cookie and pattie) MERRY CHIRSTMAS !!! and good luck (something both I and you will need). :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I spent the day on the mountain skiing. I still have 1061(with exercise "credit") to eat and I grazed all day...Seriously, I packed a cooler full of food and ate almost all of it, and now I am just not seeing how I am going to get over a thousand more calories in today. Goodness....I'm working on NOT overeating, and now I am going to have to force food down (otherwise my daily net calories will be around 250). Seems a bit counter-intuitive, no?

Not counterintuitive at all when you understand that activity needs fuel and that the more active you are in a given day, the more fuel you need. It's just basic math....
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    5,112 calories consumed in total; 3,172 over daily goal... I regret nothing!
  • iamthesweenmachine
    Options
    101+a bunch of cookies I didn't log :(
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Eight-hundred and seventy-three. O_O
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    1196 over here. The most I have ever been over. Totally planned!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options

Not counterintuitive at all when you understand that activity needs fuel and that the more active you are in a given day, the more fuel you need. It's just basic math....

Making dinner now, and am going to enjoy every bite! :drinker:
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    1273 OUCH!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I think I ate around 6300 calories today. Well worth it. New Years in a week whoooooo.
  • healthyinspirationss
    Options
    Over by 83 calories. :laugh:
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    1093! Enjoyed every bite going down. Not enjoying it so much now, though. I think I'll eat a few more calories in Rolaids...
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    About 700. Logged most of it for information sake because I like to keep track. Don't particularly care, highly doubt one meal - or even 5 for the week that I am off is going to cause me to gain back everything that I have lost. I'm budgeting for a gain of no more than 5 lbs for the next few weeks and I'll have lost it all again and more by Valentine's - and I am perfectly a-ok with that ;)
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Over about 500 calories today BUT I was over like 2000 calories yesterday and the day before....ischhhhh.... Well, time to get back on track!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    update ..was 300 over on xmas eve and xmas day….
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    556...oh well! :wink: