New kids/ backstreet boys

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
Alright peeps! Is there anyone else who is super excited that these 2 are going on tour together!!1???

Replies

• angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the Best News Ever!!
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Nope I woulda rather saw new kids and Nsync though I loved backstreet boys too. Im just not interested in seeing them preform.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    Ooo n sync would have been good too. I saw new kids a couple years ago and they were awesome so I cant wait! They havent released any tour dates for around mass where i am and i really hope they do!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I saw NKOTB last summer....it was so much fun ;-) My boyfriend even had a great time.

I was never a huge Back Street Boys fan and I agree that it would have been better with 'Nsync.... BUT... my girlfriends and I are definitely planning on going if it comes to our area.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was much younger, I wanted to go see NKOTB in concert for Christmas, LOL! Now, a good 20 years later, I just may have my chance!

L.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    They still got it let me tell you! lol
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    This is the first I've heard of this.
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm soooooo hoping they come to KY! I didn't go to Indy, Cincy, or Nashville when they were there last (those are the three closest places and Indy/Cincy are about 2 hrs away and Nashville is about 4 or so).

My sister was more the NSYNC and BSB and I was NKOTB and BSB.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    VERY excited :):) I saw Backstreet Boys just last summer! :-P (my third time haha)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    It is going to be great! How could I not want to see them both! I was at Radio City last year when BSB came out at the NKOTB concert =)
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    super excited!!!
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! I am just giddy!
  • janeeny
    janeeny Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing this will be a US tour? :(

I went to see BSB on their comeback uk tour & wasnt impressed altho it would be good if they went on tour with nsync, THAT i'd have 2 see :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA that is awesome. But since I'm not twelve anymore, I doubt it would hold the same magic... I got to go to a NKOTB concert at 12, my uncle got us a limo to take us there, and we screamed until we were hoarse. Another time, the same uncle (he worked in the music industry) got to go to the grammy's and met the New Kids, and he used his cell phone to let me speak to Joey:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I was royalty at my school the next day! HAHA
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Im so excited about this tour. I have tickets and VIP pass for Backstreet Boys (just love them to peices), that's why Im busting my tail to lose this weight LOL!!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Backstreet Boys!!!! I haven't heard of the tour, but I'm guessing my husband wouldn't be SEEN there! LOL!
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    I was a die hard BSB fan growing up. Just saw them a couple years ago too. They still rocked.
    NKOTB was before my time, so I didn't have any interest in seeing them.

Then I saw the performance of the two together at that awards show and decided it would not be my cup of tea.
    Too many people on stage. It just seemed like chaos to me.

However, I still do KTBSPA ;) lol
  • dancah18
    Options
    Me and my cousin will be going on a road trip to Vegas in July to see them at Mandalay Bay!!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am! It's her favorite(NKOTB) and my favorite (BSB) and her husband got us 3rd row floor seats! I am so glad there are other ppl who love them as much as I do!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Me and my cousin will be going on a road trip to Vegas in July to see them at Mandalay Bay!!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am! It's her favorite(NKOTB) and my favorite (BSB) and her husband got us 3rd row floor seats! I am so glad there are other ppl who love them as much as I do!

So jealous!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I am super excited for this! I am a huge fan of New Kids on the Block!!! I even have my 6 year old daughter singing along to their music :happy: