Back and ready to get back in shape

Options
I used this site and app before and I lost a little over 20lbs... then I got lazy. I thought since I was doing so good I didn't need to track anymore and here I am a year later with almost all of the weight gained back. I've been really lazy when it comes to exercise and not making the best food choices. I deleted all my "friends" awhile back because I wasn't getting any support and most of them had dropped off too. I'm looking for some new people that can really help keep me logging in and doing what I'm supposed to! I'll cheer you on as well :)

Replies

• HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar place. Feel free to add me!
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I"m in the exact same place, and have done this more than once. I reach my goal, feel 'justified' in having extra goodies, or skipping workouts since I'm "at my goal". And my friends who'd started on myfitnesspal had long ago dropped off.
    Then, a pound creeps up....nah, nothing to worry about. Over a few months, it's 5 lbs increased, but the holidays are approaching and I don't want to miss out. Now I'm 11 lbs up from last summer's goal weight all due to laziness and over eating. I'm back to logging and focusing on exercise and healthy eating! Add me and we can keep up the encouragement.
  • crystalrose_tina
    crystalrose_tina Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. Feel free to add me, I log in everyday :flowerforyou:
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! Did good for over a year with exercising regularly, but was never at my goal weight because I can't keep my binge eating in check. Then got lazy around September and here I am, 14 pounds heavier and not fitting into any of my clothes!! Time to buckle down and get serious! I'll add you!
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and try to be as supportive as I can
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm in pretty much the same situation. Feel free to add me.
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    Ditto. I am doing my best to keep up with an exercise routine. New motivation, and the new year is as good a time as any.