Friend Me!

Options
All,

I'm recommitting to MFP. I was most successful (IE consistent in both tracking and exercise) when I was interacting with others on a daily basis. Feel free to friend me and I'll support you as well!

Michelle

Replies

• Rebecca1552
    Options
    Hi Michelle!

I'm also more successful when I interact with others... just helps to know that there are people out there on the same quest. :smile:
  • haring5149
    haring5149 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago. I never had the best support system for losing weight, so I don't know how good I will be at it for you, but I would love to help.
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well!!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a wonderful support system and could use some support in return!

But don't forget to include a message ;D
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've just sent a friend request :-) I'm here daily and I will interact regularity with people who interact with me :-) The social side really works :-)
  • kevinmstevens
    kevinmstevens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm certainly OK, if you would like to add me as well. When I first started this little adventure I had all sorts of friends who were as dedicated as I am, now I think I'm down to about 3 or 4. I think it would be nice to have some more perspectives. Since I'm a dude and don't want to be "that guy", I'll let others make the first step of adding me or not. I hope to see ya soon.
  • kkows
    kkows Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting the hang of the social side of MFP but I'm finding it very encouraging.
  • mrsjhubb
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I am not really sure what I am doing. I would love some friends, but don't know how to add people...please feel free to add me though!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    i support mutual friends feel free to add me and good luck with your journey
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back, Michelle! I also thrilled that you've deciced to re-COMMIT! That is awesome! You got the revelation that strength lies in reinforcement! On MFP you have millions of people pulling for you! Stay linked up and stay strong!
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm focused on maintaining right now. But I've lost almost 60lbs.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Most of my friends are in the RED :sad: I love to support and be supported. Anyone can add me ;-) Happy Losing
  • britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent some of you guys friend requests! I'm here pretty much every day and love seeing new faces on my friends feed!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me or anyone else can.
  • anitsyrk
    anitsyrk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that will bug me when I dont post! I have some friends that like to say " nice job" and " well done" when I post work outs- but what i really need is someone to bother me when I get off track from adding to my diary
  • deseraeloves
    deseraeloves Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat girl! I'll definitely add you! I'm most successful when I've got my MFP support and have others to help support!

Anyone else, feel free to add (:
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too folks! I've got an accountability group that's just starting if anyone needs a push to keep checking in or setting short term goals to get in a routine!
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while but I can always use new friends who are active posters - if anyone wants to add me I'm happy to help support you on your journey, too!
  • Idefinenichelle
    Idefinenichelle Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and looking to make friends on here so we can support and encourage each other. Anyone feel free to add me as well!