Were you 'naughty' at Christmas with your eating?

Options

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Well, I had planned to be "naughty" with a lovely brisket, potatoes, and cheesecake for dessert. :love: But I came down with the flu Tuesday and I was sick as a dog all day Christmas with a fever and all that. I completely lost my appetite and can barely eat anything. I didn't even get to crack open the eggnog! :sad:

Maybe I'll be well enough by New Years to make that my feast day. Oh, well. Glad to see you all enjoyed the day and didn't deprive yourselves. :drinker:

Happy Holidays to all!

Edited for typo. :grumble:
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Meh not too bad. I never went over 3000calories so I guess that's good. However, Protein macros were completely thrown out the window hahahaha. Ate mostly carbs and fats :)
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've been eating like cr*p since Thanksgiving.....so why change up for Christmas??? :noway:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    yup

& I am eating a bunch of leftovers today too mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get in my belly
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I ate all the foods! Nom nom nom. I don't regret it. :happy:

Well... maybe just a bit.
  • LilAilsa
    Options
    Nope! I surprised myself and was still within my calories :happy:
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    yeah
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'd call it "naughty" … I did have 2 pieces of pie (coconut cream and chocolate pudding), plenty of ham, and our traditional breakfast of sweet rolls and smoothy. But on the other hand, I only had one roll, the smoothy was all fruit (used to be more like orange julius), had a very light lunch, and passed on the cheesecake (I'll have some today instead).

But I was much better than many previous years, of gorging on chocolates and pies and goodies all day long.
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself each day of my 2-day rest periods - this week meant Christmas and this morning. I weighed in at 180.8 lbs last week as my lowest weight. Christmas morning, I weighed in at 183.4. I ate a butt-ton of rum balls yesterday, along with almost normal eating - had brunch instead of breakfast and lunch, and had a huge slab of prime rib for dinner - so I guess you'd call my eating "naughty." I weighed in this morning at 179.0.

Clearly, rum balls are the secret to weight loss.

:drinker:
    IN for the rum ball diet!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    YEs, mostly because I've eaten little 'real food' over the last week and a **** ton of chocolate and cookies.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yip. Too much of everything. Shortbread and chocolate for breakfast.
    Today, I am back on track, and will keep going until next Christmas.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    not really, just had small portions, about a couple eating sized spoonfulls of mac and cheese, baked ziti, rice and beans, stuffing and sweet potatoes. definitely had more calories in alcoholl than food that's for sure.
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yes. I regret nothing. :drinker:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you consider "eating" if I was naughty.

Food was on point with lots of chocolate and peanut butter. Although a couple days I was eating at a deficit which is a sin for me.
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was extremely naughty, and I don't even care. I was good the rest of the year, so over the past few days, I ate all of the food in sight, and went back for some more! Full on Christmas bloat going on today, but more importantly, the indulgence is over and it's back to work.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys, Well normally I eat unhealthy anyway within my calories but I didn't even log at all because I couldn't really be bothered to make the effort xD
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yes....oh wait...you mean with Food.....Um, yes, That too!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Well of course I was naughty! It is Christmas after all!!! Gotta put that Santa lingerie to use after all!!!

Oh wait. You meant food. Oh. Well I did eat 8010 calories worth. So I guess I was just all sorts of naughty yesterday ;)
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!!! Wouldn't be Christmas otherwise!!!

Enjoy there are 360 other days in the year!!!
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Just terrible. Derailed my goals. Ah well, F it, it's the holidays.