Jamie Eason LiveFit Trainer?

Options
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html

Has anyone completed the 12 week program? What did you like/ dislike about it? I'm not new to lifting, but I've never really followed a set program. Any other thoughts? I'm pretty close to my goal weight (10-15 pounds away) and mainly want to lower my body fat percentage and get stronger. I have the New Rules of Lifting on my Kindle, but I like the layout of these routines a little more. If anyone has done both programs I'd love to hear your opinion on which is better and why. Thanks everyone!

Replies

• futurefitdvm2017
    futurefitdvm2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow if you want to join me!
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I completed Jamie's program with a friend. It was awesome, loved it. I lost 15inches overall and 12lbs. I didnt have much to lose at the time, it's more of a muscle building/ body fat lose program rather than "weight loss". But ya, if you stick with it and log all of your food - you will see results. There are 3 parts to it, the first month might seem a little "slow-paced"- and honestly it was. But there is a method to her madness because it's the muscle bulding/bulking kind of stage.. no cardio!! Then you shred in the following two stages. Goodluck!!

Also.. there is a facebook group that you should join while doing the trainer, theres about 7,000 members, all who have done the trainer or who are currently doing it. I believe it's called "Jamie Eason's Livefit Trainer" on there.. or something very similar.
  • burtnyks
    burtnyks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have heard its not a good program to do, but I do not have personal experience. I was advised to follow a program that uses more compound lifts like NROL4W, strong lifts, 5x5 etc. I guess you get more bang for your buck. I am doing NROL4W and I am seeing great progress so far. I guess it depends on what your fitness goals are.
  • sassyred3233
    Options
    I am starting next Monday 12/30 in hopes to be rocking it out by my birthday in March. let me know! we can keep tabs on each other..... I have heard nothing but good things about the program
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I might try altering it a little to add in some compound moves and doing some cardio as well. I also have NROLFW on my Kindle so I'll have to re-read it... I know you only really need the basic compound lifts, but I like doing isolating lifts too. I just need to find a happy medium lol
  • zoey20111
    Options
    I started Jamie's program and loved it. I dropped a size within the first 2 weeks and felt the best I have in a long time. Really Had great results but, due to surgery couldn't finish the 3rd phase. So starting over back to phase 1 again. On my 2nd week and hoping to be able to finish all 3 phases this time.