Plus size new mom

Options
Hello there, I am jumping back on the bandwagon and looking for new friends. Now that I have 2 small children I need to be in shape to have the energy and ambition to keep up with them! Right before I got pregnant with my second I was on track and doing so well! I even weighed less than I did pre-baby number 1. Yet, I still can't remember a time that I was below a size 16. I would love to add new moms and dads to my support group!

Replies

• badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    3 young kids here, makes it tough no doubt but I want to be an example for them not only for being healthy but to work hard to turn things around and accomplish personal goals.

Feel free to friend me...good luck!!!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I just had my second baby May 16th! It's crazy stuff but you can totally do it. One of my motivations was to have the energy to spend with them as well :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    just starting my first in a few weeks
  • nilacissej
    Options
    New mom here :) I had my son, McCoy, on 9/5/13. Almost back down to my pre pregnancy weight but that was still overweight. I love mom and dad support groups!
  • extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am jumping on the bandwagon a bit late (my son is 17 months old) but better late than never. I would like to get the baby weight off before we start trying for #2 in about 6 months. Feel free to friend me.
  • afterthreebabies
    Options
    I just bought my first plus sized top - & I've decided I'm not buying anymore. I just had my 4 the baby & am ready to lose "the weight". I've put on quite a bit & I kNow it will take some time, but as long as the numbers keep going down - I know I'm staying on task. Good luck:)
  • fallenoaks50
    Options
    Hi - I have two children, a 3 1/2 year old son and a 10 month old daughter. I was a size 12 before kids and am now a size 18. I hate it. That's why I'm here. :smile:
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    not a "new" mom - have a 6 month old and am 16 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby. I'm hit or miss right now for logging, but I'll be back soon ;)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the new babies! oh how I love babies. I miss those snuggles.

My kids are 4 and 6 now. Making time for Me is still hard, but I've finally learned to enjoy my workouts and get them planned in.

I'd love to join with others.
    Nancy
  • ScorpDX
    Options
    A dad here...working on the same goals. It's a lot of work keeping up with a very active 7 year old who always wants to play some kind of sport outside.

Feel free to add
  • arrielle10
    Options
    Hello,
    I am a new mom to a beautiful 8 week old baby boy. I was sick through most of pregnancy and only gained 15 pounds, and my son was 7lbs. I've lost the pregnancy weight but am trying to lose weight I have had chilling on my stomach and thighs for the last few years :) I was 235 before getting pregnant, 250 the day before he was born and I am now 215. My goal a 160.
    I am pretty new to this app Add me :)