Needing some friends with open diaries to help

Options
Hey!
I am in the process of recovering from EDNOS - I have previously had a dietitian and nutritionist before but I would love to be able to see what other people are logging and eating for ideas as I am sort of 'rewiring my brain on what to eat', kind of like starting a new with no previous knowledge!
I am trying to lose weight the healthy way this time, only a few pounds just to get back into the healthy BMI range, I would really love some support and friends along the way!
Looking forward to getting to know some people on here, any help is much appreciated! :)

Replies

• Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I just started logging again. You can add me if you'd like :-) Plus some extra motivation wouldn't hurt either!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like. While I have never had an eating disorder --specified or not-- I am sympathetic to you challenge.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am willing to help with support and encouragement. Congrats on the recovery and remember to take it one dat at a time.
  • madaboutmitch
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Today was not a "typical" day for me, but I keep an open diary and am a good cheerleader!!
  • IrisCandy
    Options
    Thanks for the responses guys! I already feel better knowing I'm not alone! :)

I'm planning on building up some muscles and toning - should I focus on drinking water, protein and lifting weights? (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)