Male 29 from England get fit before 30

Options
Hi I'm new here and just looking for some people who want to add me as freinds and maybe share weightloss together I'm 30 in June and want to lose 20kg if this is possible I'm 106kg at minute want to get to 80kg. I'm a father of two yong children and just want to be happy as being fat is like a cloud over my head as I'm always worrying about my weight. Doesn't help working in a all male environment where nasty insults are part of life lol .

Replies

• jamielynn2002
    Options
    im 29 as well and wanting to lose weight by my 30th. its in april. i have 50 lbs i wanna lose but id settle for at least half.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Get it kiddo!!! I wish I had done it before 30!! Now hoping to be fit by 35 :/
    You will do it!!!! Just stick with it :)
  • nickperry35380
    nickperry35380 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    6 months ain't long but I'm gonna train as much as I can as 30 is getting old lol
  • nickperry35380
    nickperry35380 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Broox how do you get the tracker up ? .
  • alihealthyandfit
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in June also. I've also got my wedding in April and then looking to start trying for a family. Definitely three good reasons to be fit and healthy.

I've always been fairly fit and healthy, but tend to enjoy food... haha. I eat mostly healthy food, just a bit too much and also have a tendency to enjoy of few too many treats at times.
    I challenged myself to stop eating chocolate, just to see how I'd go, and haven't had any since 1st November. It's surprising just how many chocolate opportunities I've had to say no to.

I've probably only got around 10 kg to be at my fit and lean self so not too much.

Keep up the good work people :)
  • alihealthyandfit
    Options
    You will surprise yourself how much you can do in 6 months!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hey

Firstly well done for starting the journey, that's the hard part because it gets easier. I've lost 103llbs in 7 months of pure dedication and exercise so can offer some friendly advice if needed.

Oh and I'm a fellow Brit from north of the border!

Welcome to add me ????

Charlene