Were you 'naughty' at Christmas with your eating?

Options
124»

Replies

• Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    I was over my max a few days. So good to get back to normal eating
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    500-900 over for the last few days over here! : )
  • ronmonkey
    Options
    Very bad, damn you ferrero rocher
  • jolancy
    jolancy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Food was pretty much on target, but adding booze pushes me well over! Ah well, it's only Christmas once a year, and the annual Baileys with mum post-dishes can't be skipped. Surprisingly, weigh-in this morning and lost 1.5lbs this week?!?! Maybe Baileys is a secret weight-loss weapon :)
  • mat136
    mat136 Posts: 35
    Options
    I am ready to hit the gym...yeeeahh
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Foodwise I was okay generally, nothing over the top, and normal sized portions.

Wine wise - pffft - of course I went over.

Only had a fairly average sized serving of Christmas pudding, custard and ice-cream (NONE of it low fat either).

My absolute downfall though were the Scorched Almond Chocolates I scoffed on Christmas night. Oh. Dear. God.

I enjoyed every second of it all :wink:
  • sonia192013
    Options
    Very Naughty !
  • moniquec37
    Options
    sort of, i stayed within my goals and proportioned correctly. i had 4 oz of baked ham, 1/5 cup mac and cheese 2 cups collard greens with smoked turkey wing, 1/6 slice sweet potato pie 1 cup ice cream, 1 cup banana pudding not all at once but throughout christmas day
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I gained 10 pounds since Thanksgiving!!! It's been cold and rainy which limits activity/motivation. Plus there are these glorious things called Christmas tree cakes, which are my Little Debbie weakness EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!! I regret NOTHING!!!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Damn straight I was lol ate 6000 over 2 days booooo!! Back on the game today of better eating and working that excess 4000 calories off at the gym
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think i have eaten my entire body weight in chocolate!! :bigsmile:
  • terridyment
    terridyment Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh yes,I was naughty with my eating this year, but that's ok. Back on track today!!!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it kind of snuck up on me, too! Too much sugar, but it was a good time so I don't mind.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I was SO SO naughty with my eating on Christmas-- pretty much this week has been a write-off! I'm trying to compensate by more than halving my calories for the rest of the week, but I think I'll be hungry. I guess I should just eat as healthy as I can for the rest of the week and get back on track next week? Can one day throw me off track in terms of weight loss? pointers/tips? I'm stressed out.
    :(

As long as you didn't go over 3500 cal, you'll be fine. I think that can be hard to do in one day, don't stress. It's going to be a new year soon and a fresh start for everyone who gained. Don't halve your calories, forget about that day and just continue eating within the calories. Your body will work it out.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have eaten tons! Crisps, sweets, chocolates, cream cakes, various types of cheese on crackers, chips. You name it and I've most likely eaten it this week. I still have a chocolate bomb cake, box of chocs and 2 tubs of pringles to go!

I am going to try to control myself tomorrow but I'm not making any promises until this stuff is out of my house
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It's been the holiday gorging of peace and prosperity!

I've logged today just out of curiosity, and because I've been less naughty, but it's almost impossible to estimate how many calories my mom's cooking has. Especially since culinary traditions aren't all the same...

I'm balkan-bulking till Jan 3rd and will regret nothing.