bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Gen 3 Glock 23 with night scope

Someone loves you! :drinker:
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    i knew i was a very naughty girl santa didnt even leave me a lump of coal

You must be my twin and as Santa did the same to me. Not even the lump of coal :(
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Money, bath stuff from Lush, homemade bath stuff from my super talented mom, dark chocolate espresso bean bar, shoes, coffee, a shirt, pizza stone, lotion, Hello Kitty ring, and infinity scarf...

For some reason, my family does this thing where they do a gift exchange, and then give all the girls gifts too. I'm lucky to be one of the girls. :drinker:

As for gifts I gave, my brother got golf stuff as part of the gift exchange, I bought my parents a Houdini wine bottle opener, and I cooked everyone dinner. Baby back ribs, twice baked mashed potatoes, succatosh, caesar salad, bread, creme brulee, chocolate fountain, hamburger dip, spinach artichoke dip. It was delish. I didn't count calories.

Edit to say: Haven't gotten myself a gift yet, but when I get my tax money back, I plan to get a new pair of Ariats and a Smith & Wesson 9mm.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I got some pretty good loot this year:

French press
    Bunch of loose tea
    Gloves
    2 pairs of boots
    A hand-painted treasure box
    PJs and socks
    Gift card
    Heated ice scraper
    Foot spa
    Reed diffuser
    Lip gloss and body butter
    chocolate

Yeah..I did pretty good...
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    A nook, some cute owl earrings and a hot time....
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    From my fiance: Coach purse & scarf, sapphire & diamond earrings, Princess Mononoke on bluray, sheared beaver w/ lynx collar fur coat

From "Santa": pink fitbit zip :)

From my parents: cute chef nutcracker figurine, Vera Bradley makeup bag, some crazy toe socks (tradition from my dad lol), a cute candle, a Hallmark puppy ornament (my mom has given me one of these every year since I was 7, hehe!), and a leather bound daily devotional book

I got my fiance a Les Baer TRS 1911, the Bond 50 BluRay collection, The Great Gatsby on bluray, and Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 :) My mom bought him a TON of gourmet coffee that we're really looking forward to using!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Major car repair bill, new furniture and carpet. Done.
    Happy New Yer !
  • mat136
    mat136 Posts: 35
    Options
    A nice t shirt..