anyone ever used this????

Options
Ab Belt - Waist Trimmer - Sauna Waist Slimmer Belt for Men, Women & Kids - Ab Workout Belt for Easy, Effortless Waist Slimming - Lose Inches Today With A Risk Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee

if so did it work, is it healthy....i ordered one and should be here today. anyone see results

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it eats water weight and unless you intend on wearing it for forever, is useless and a waste of money.
  • jquick25
    Options
    money back garentee though i ordered it it suppose to help lose inches. I am going to wear it while I am on my treadmill. I hope it helps
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Oh boy

You know what else works and doesn't cost a thing? Eating less and moving more, you're welcome
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it like vibrate or something to work your abs? I saw an infomercial for it a few years ago before I'd started being a workout junkie, and I was totally tempted to buy it. Then a friend gave me a workout video for Christmas and now I've never regretted my choice to put down the phone and not buy the belt. You're probably going to see better results if you just Google an ab workout and do it on your own every other day. But I don't know for sure, since I've never tried that belt! It very well might work, and if it does you should definitely post back here to let us know! :smile:
  • jquick25
    Options
    I do eat right and work out everyday this is suppose to make you sweat more in that area. it doesnt vibrate or anything. just trapes heat. I will continue to eat right and exercise i just bought it to see if it works. I am going to measure before and after. i will def let you know :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I do eat right and work out everyday this is suppose to make you sweat more in that area. it doesnt vibrate or anything. just trapes heat. I will continue to eat right and exercise i just bought it to see if it works. I am going to measure before and after. i will def let you know :)

and what is sweat? It most certainly isn't fat. So therefore, it will be replenished weight for that area once you drink fluids and stop wearing the belt.

The best thing you can do is have patience. Nothing will help you spot reduce areas, as I'm assuming that's what you're hoping it will achieve
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My husband bought one of these for me right after I had our baby. It doesn't help lose inches. It just makes you more sweaty.
  • jquick25
    Options
    did it help any inyour weight loss though?
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

and what is sweat? It most certainly isn't fat. So therefore, it will be replenished weight for that area once you drink fluids and stop wearing the belt.

The best thing you can do is have patience. Nothing will help you spot reduce areas, as I'm assuming that's what you're hoping it will achieve

This
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Sweat is not fat! It is water. Like others have said it will come back as soon as you drink.

Stop wasting money on stupid gimmicks and keep working hard.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Ab Belt - Waist Trimmer - Sauna Waist Slimmer Belt for Men, Women & Kids - Ab Workout Belt for Easy, Effortless Waist Slimming - Lose Inches Today With A Risk Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee

if so did it work, is it healthy....i ordered one and should be here today. anyone see results
    "Sauna" belts are worthless for "actual" weight loss. You'll lose water from sweating, but regain that water back when you drink again.
    The misconception by many is that sweating burns more calories and that's not entirely true. One may burn a few more calories, but it's insignificant to weight loss.
    Get your money back.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    OP gets points for To Asking Same Question variations in hope of receiving favorable answer.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

No.. [insert facepalm gif]
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Oh boy

You know what else works and doesn't cost a thing? Eating less and moving more, you're welcome

bahahaha
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    there is no magic bullet....that said good luck but do what works in the long run...eat right and exercise.....like diuretics, as soon as you hydrate again the weight will come back.....sweat from hard work is what works best and last longer....
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Well, to be fair, it could work. Can you rig it so it fits over your mouth?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

"Effortless weight loss" ...............seriously?

If weightloss was "effortless".......wouldn't we all be be skinny?

I think you already know the answer.......but you are hoping for something different. :flowerforyou:
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It will absolutely help you lose weight--your wallet is much lighter now!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Could've saved yourself money and used the saran wrap in your pantry.
    Same concept.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options

If all you wanted was to trap heat and sweat more in that area, you could have spent like $5 on an ACE bandage and just wrapped that around you . . .