Your first hangover?

Options

Replies

• STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    PJ! Look out for the fruit on the bottom that has been soaking up that Everclear! Freshman year @ NCSU, 1971,
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was at a house party and they had home made jungle juice! I was 18 years old. I threw up the whole night, and I could not eat anything the next day. Good times. :bigsmile:
  • jmac263
    Options
    Smirnoff, it was the first time, and the last I might add!! I can't even stand the smell of it!!

Captain and Coke now that's a completely different story!
  • jennifercriley1
    jennifercriley1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Milwaukee's Best (better known as "the beast" where I went to college). I was a freshman in college
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Half a bottle of Jose Cuervo when I was 18.

At least that's the only one that I had a hangover severe enough that I remember it being my first. Puking in the sink at work on Christmas Eve isn't something one forgets :laugh: Although I probably did get reasonably hungover when experimenting with various vodka coolers when I first started drinking, but nothing that comes to mind.

The smell of tequilla now just makes me want to hurl :sick: But that doesn't stop me from time to time :devil:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    4 budweisers freshman year of college, and my friend had to pick me up and carry me back to my dorm that night. I was a lightweight back then!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Carlsberg in Ireland before coming to the US. Didn't stop me from drinking more of it though....lol
  • jordanes91
    jordanes91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dominican moonshine. I was 19 on vacation with my boyfriend at the time to visit his father. Had way too much ... on Christmas night back in 2010. Spent the next day nursing the worst hangover I've ever had. Rough, rough stuff.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Soco 100
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    jack daniels...
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Jagermesiter.
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    I've never had a hangover...must be the family genes of alcoholics that I don't get them..either that or I just never drank enough...but trust me I have!!!! LOL

I agree, I've never actually had a hangover. I've gone $200 deep in bar tabs on multiple occasions and woken up by 8am still drunk but no hangover. It's quite an awesome thing (:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    1974. I was in Okinawa. On Saturdays the NCO club had free Bloody Mary's from 11am until Noon. A bunch of us showed up at 11. I had 12 Bloody Marys before Noon. At noon, I didn't want to appear like a cheapskate so I ordered one more. I think they were about 75 cents.

Then we left and I was messed up. We were in a Taxi when I realized I was going to lose it. The other Marines in the Taxi, stopped the driver and pushed me out and drove off.. I puked my guts up in a sand box at a playground in Officer's Housing, then somehow found my way back to the barracks.

I still had to throw up and, by then, had also got a bad case of the sh*ts. Didn't know whether to sit or kneel, so I sat down, with a waste basket between my legs and my head resting on the toilet paper roll. Stayed that way for the next several hours; in and out of consciouness. Finally, around 7pm, my buddies came for me and told me to get up, get showered and get dressed because we were going out drinking. Which I did.

OMG that is too funny
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Wodka.... basically Polish Vodka. Snuck into my parents liquor cabinet at 16 and had a few shots.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Omg! I was about 15 and I had Mad Dog 20/20 tropical flavor or something like that and liquor (can't remember the type). I remember it like it was yesterday. Woke up the next morning feeling like I should have died. That is why I can't drink heavy liquor.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    not real sure what the booze was but was at an uncles wedding they did two punches up one for the kids the other for adults. my night ended bady with me puking my guts out and i got a good lecture
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Jagermesiter.

I have traumatizing memories of hangovers from this!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think Windsor Cokes. I was a classy lady.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Combo of gin, vodka, and fireball whiskey at the ripe age of 30 (just a few months ago). That was dumb....

Oh and something called "kinky"
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Omg! I was about 15 and I had Mad Dog 20/20 tropical flavor or something like that and liquor (can't remember the type). I remember it like it was yesterday. Woke up the next morning feeling like I should have died. That is why I can't drink heavy liquor.

Those are popular when you're under age. Haha.