Hello not new but looking for additional pals to motivate

Options
Been slacking on mfp for months now. Getting back into it and looking for some extra friends and support :)

Replies

• mama_chubs
    Options
    Me, too! I had a baby over a year ago and after I lost the baby weight, I have starting gaining again. I would love to help motivate you! The new year is upon us and I am going to look good by summer. We can do this! What kind of goal do you have? Mine is to lose about 15-20 lbs.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Making friends an here has really made a difference for me in losing weight. I have 30lbs left to lose and hop to reach goal by June 2014. I have sent you a friend request so that we can help support each other on our journey. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'll add ya :) Always love new workout buddies!!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i have been off for about 3 months and have gained about 10 pounds back , so i'm back now and ready to lose this weight:smile:
  • shinrin98
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20pound this new year!!! I want to succeed and not fail like before and end up gaining the weight back!!!!
  • TexasMamaTwo
    TexasMamaTwo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm looking to add some friends in here sice I am motivated and doing much better this time around!
  • teachmama79
    teachmama79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm starting back up again too and would love to have more friends to help motivate me and motivate in return! Hoping the more friends/support I have the more successful I'll be at it this time! Feel free to add me, anyone! :)

We can do this! :)
  • JoanieGirl2492
    JoanieGirl2492 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been around for a year now. Doing great. Hoping to help motivate people struggling and continue my pace for 2014.

Happy Holidays all
  • Jean_Pro
    Jean_Pro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so in your boat! Feel free to add me :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Greetings from northern Germany. I try to encourage and comment on all my friend almost every day.

So feel free to add me. BTW - my name is Jason :-)
  • Shines01
    Shines01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends =0) Feel free to add me
  • Paul_Taylor
    Paul_Taylor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all :)
    42 year old dad with two young kids here! Back to 100% motivation for the new year and noticed nearly half my friends don't log anymore. Keen to get some more friends to motivate and be motivated by ":)
    Feel free to add me to please :)
    Paul.
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! My friends list is a little small right now. I'm always looking for more friends on here. Bonus if anyone is in the Kansas City area.
  • TonyaKardosh
    TonyaKardosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! Lost 17 in March and gained it back :(
    If I dont track it...I gain it back.
    Good Luck everyone! :)
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well today after a few months and 10 pounds. Looking to start up those dusty exercise dvd's on my shelf as well.
    ~ Terri
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I'm available to share help, support and encouragement ! Let's get healthy together ! Add me if you'd like to !!!
  • Tradewinds74
    Options
    I've not been on here for months! Had the shock of my life when I got on my Mum's scales , turns out ours were broke and I was ALOT heavier than I thought I was ! Really need to get onto top of this now, and naughty lattes and cake at Uni are not helping. Hope everyone has a good new year and that we all make a good start on our goals.
  • edcruising
    edcruising Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning how is everybody? Hoping to stick with it this time.
  • kemit1976
    kemit1976 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi i have 11kg/24lb to loose and I am looking for people also, i am a returnee and the friends I have, have nearly all left and it is very quiet on my wall.. so come and add me I am a daily logger, :)
  • karenai
    Options
    Hi everybody. Just recently started logging actively in myfitnesspal. Thought it will be great to have additional pals as support group. Am currently on Insanity programme and also downloaded the app "zombies, run!" to give me the extra push to run a bit. :)

Quote for today:
    Exercise to be fit, not skinny. Eat to nourish your body and always Ignore the haters, doubters & unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize.

Taken from this link: http://shareinspirequotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/exercise-to-be-fit-not-skinny-eat-to.html#ixzz2olIgSigq