Does anybody Zumba?

Options
when i was going through to add my excercises i noticed that Zumba isn't added to the cardio portion, which made me wonder, does anyone here Zumba?

Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, tons of us do. The way it's logged varies (I use high impact aerobics) because you're right, there isn't a "Zumba" option.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Oh yes! We are obsessed! I have a heart rate monitor so when I do my workout I log it as my own exercise (Titled "I ♥ Zumba") and then enter the calories burned from the HRM.) Its amazing!!! :o)
  • Allieballie
    Options
    I'm an instructor, and I log it under either general or high impact aerobics, according to how hard I"m pushing it :)

1292634.png
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I just added it myself and track it that way. Just click the "add exercise" link on your exercise tab. I love Zumba! I use a heart rate monitor and consistently burn 500is calories in 55 minutes.
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    Yeah I Zumba like all the time!! I just ususally log it under High Impact Aerobics! It works wonders!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I just did my Zumba this morning...The 45 minute cardio party and then the 20 minute express, its awesome.

Zumba isn't listed, you would have to use a HRM and log it for your own personal use. Or log as aerobics as others suggested, I was logging mine as dance, but think I will change it to aerobics as well.

Goodluck
  • karlowe
    karlowe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log with high impact aerobics. LOVE ZUMBA!!!!
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    Thanks for the post, I've been using the dance one, but will now use the aerobics.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    zumba_love.jpg
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wondered why it wasn't listed too but i just went ahead and added it like many other folks. I'm glad i did because i use a heart monitor and found that i burned way more calories than what some of the other close options are.
    good luck