Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi Everyone, I'm looking forward to getting started and losing weight! I'm so tired of trying and failing and I'm tired of hating the way I look and feel. I really need help with exercises, I had a tendon transplant on my ankle several months ago. The doctor said it would be a year recovery to get back to normal or as close to normal as I'll be. Currently it's still painful to walk so I'm not sure what type of exercise I'll be able to do and swimming is not an option so I would appreciate any suggestions. Looking forward to losing weight with you! Good luck and thanks!

Replies

• Hi, I am a newbie myself. I also have had health issues related to a car accident. In Nov I had a surgery to correct my issues, however I was basically bed ridden up for 6 months. I am trying to cut down on calories and reduce some of my weight gain while I wait for the green light to resume exercises.
    I walk with a cane so I totally understand where you are coming from. So much is limited.

I do have a membership to a local gym that has a pool. I am hoping to be able to start walking in the pool soon. But the doctors will not allow me to get my heart rate up at the present time. So I am unable to take any kind of stimulants.
    Good luck -