Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm here every day
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and FR sent. Also anyone feel free to add me if you dont mind weird friends with a doctor who addiction, blue hair and cat ears....its a thing.
  • CiderDrinker76
    Options
    +1

Another one giving it another shot, from Derbyshire, UK. Feel free to add me.
  • lcyfrn
    lcyfrn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :) I had a baby 3 years ago but never lost the weight I gained! I have around 4 stone to lose, I'm 21 and from the UK :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck in 2014. I hope everyone reaches their goals. anyone may feel free to add me if they l like.
  • hofi2010
    Options
    Hi I just started on mfp, so maybe you can give me some advice on how to use it. I am here to get fit, what is your goal?
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    add me if you like...trying to kick start myself to break through the latest plateau
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I joined last January but fell off and have been logging again since october. Anyone feel free to add me - friends are always welcome!
  • ChikFitness
    ChikFitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Lisa. I'm 21 years old. Finishing up my commerce degree in May and would like to lose my college weight by then! Wanting to get fit and healthy to make myself a happier person. My goal is to lose 25-30 pounds by summer!

Add me so we can motivate each other!!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I am slipping after a great first start. Would welcome new motivators