40 Lbs lighter before and after pics

Options
I started running and eating healthy mid-September. I wasn’t running at all before September running an average of 8 miles a week when I started I am now running 33-35 miles a week. I cut out excess carbs, greatly reduced red meat and sugary snacks from my diet substituted with fruit, vegetables and nuts. I no longer drink soda or energy drinks and happy to say I no longer need them I was drinking 2-3 a day. I still enjoy beef and eat it about once every two weeks. I will have a small piece of chocolate once a day in place of a king size snickers bar every other day. My blood pressure has moved in to a healthy range I was borderline high. First weigh in I was 213 Lbs now at 173, I have lost 4 inches from my waistline and feel great. Good Luck to anyone else on the road to a better you.

Before_zpse32f064e.jpg
fulllength_zpsc540b2e0.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!