Chocolate presents

Options
13»

Replies

• lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My family were amazing and bought me a mini box of really posh chocolates (4 in total, all eaten on the day) but the neighbors bought munchkin a massive box of celebrations. Cannot throw them out. Need to get a grip of myself!
    I am thinking of getting him to pick out the ones he likes best and encourage him to donate the rest to others.
    Wouldn't be a problem if the damn gym was open... grrrrrrrr
  • pennyanne55
    Options
    I got 4 boxes of chocolates for Christmas and I'm not really all that keen on the stuff give me a slice of cheese any day instead. I am still eating the ones from my birthday one every so often and it's fine. However don't ever open a packet of potatoe crisps near me it's dangerous:D
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box yesterday. It was awesome. :laugh:
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm also bad about feeling that I need to eat it all now to get it out of the house. I know that doesn't make sense. So far I've done okay by indulging all I wanted on Christmas Day and then sending it to friends, to work with my husband, and some in the fridge out of sight. If I don't see it constantly it helps.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You can ship all boxes to my home address. I'm serious. :bigsmile:
  • janettebishop940
    Options
    I've decided to keep half in the house to practice self control. only had one mini Swiss roll I wasn't supposed to eat today so so far so good!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Scoff it. Get it out the way. You know you want to...
  • bramley1911
    bramley1911 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Between the three of us in the household, we got a lot of chocolate for Christmas. We're working our way through them (in moderation obviously) but any that's left soon will be taken into work. My work colleagues always appreciate free chocolates.