Starting all over again 1/1/2014

Options
Hi all, ive been here a couple times and last time i made pretty good progress only to fail again. I am looking for determination and insiration through out my new journey. If there are any determined women out there who can give inspiration and receive inspiration. Please feel free to friend me and join my new journey.

Replies

• emmaemz1985
    emmaemz1985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am also here again after failing last time lol. I am starting my new diet on 1st jan 2014 hopefully this year will be the year I finally lose the weight I want! I am 28 years old now and currently weigh 16 stone :0. I did lose a lot of weight 2 years ago and got down to 10 stone and had gradually put it allll on again and then some lol. I'm looking for people to help me in my weight loss journey to give me inspiration and I'll give it straight back. Xxx
  • 2014JourneyofKimbini
    Options
    I'm already here!
  • 2014JourneyofKimbini
    Options
    Me too! :-D
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I AM STARTING OVER AGAIN AS WELL AND WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER. ONE STEP AT A TIME, ONE DAY AT A TIME. PLEASE ADD ME
  • debbynoelle
    Options
    The most important thing is to remember that it is not a temporary diet, it is a lifestyle. 100% what you eat 100% exercise! You got this, anyone who wants active friends can feel free to add me!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Not to be mean (but it will sound that way), if you are serious about making a change you won't wait until some arbitrary date on a calendar. You'll start today.

Going crazy eating over the next few days because you are going to start dieting on Wednesday is like maxing out your credit cards days before you start paying off your debt.

Good luck.
  • FFwife925
    FFwife925 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too. Tomorrow is day 1 and it will be the last day 1 I have. Good luck to you. We can all do this together.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    If someone were to tell me that it would take me 10 years to finally reach my goal weight I might have given up. The the truth of the matter is that it was so WONDERFUL to be slim and healthy and full of energy that when I finally made it, I honestly didn't care how long it took me. The belief that you can loose weight, that you will loose weight and that you are worthy of being your slender version of you carries you through multiple starts. I, too, am starting again. I gained back 15 of those hard fought pounds. I start this time, knowing what it takes and that I CAN reach my goal. Good luck to you. Believe that it is worth the time and all those STARTS to finally reach the FINISH line.
  • agesab621
    agesab621 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me too! I am tired of feeling tired. I have to do this!!!
  • agesab621
    agesab621 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    same here, please add me!
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Not to be mean (but it will sound that way), if you are serious about making a change you won't wait until some arbitrary date on a calendar. You'll start today.

Going crazy eating over the next few days because you are going to start dieting on Wednesday is like maxing out your credit cards days before you start paying off your debt.

Good luck.

I agree. Why wait another day? Start now!

:smile:
  • jkel1002
    Options
    I started the day after Christmas after bingeing massively over the holiday. I had been on here before and had lost 60+ lbs, unfortunately I have gained 20 back :-(.
  • heartofhope
    Options
    I'm starting over as well...would love to have a buddy to do this with! I started Christmas evening.
  • thefitnightowl
    thefitnightowl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey chica, Id be happy to TRY and inspire you! I post up all my meals and update statuses often. Right now I have my calender all scheduled on to begin P90x3 next Monday! I agree with a comment above, if you are SERIOUS, you MUST plan, you MUST schedule and ALWAYS FIT IT IN!!! Every Sunday, you must food prep. If you want to succeed...just DO what you KNOW you need to do! If you are a little confused on what to do, again, Id love to help. Ive dropped 100 pounds so far on my own and have had my FAIR share of "starting over" and lasting only 3 weeks.....I also feel like a have learned great deal on everything weight loss and getting healthy!
    Hey, my name is Shannon, Please ADD ME! Anyone else is free to add too. Good luck you guys and lets make 2014 the fittest year EVER!!!

- "Live your life with Love and Purpose"
    - Shannon
  • redsocks43
    redsocks43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear other people are starting again. I felt so guilty about not keeping up with my new regime. Started agein at the begining of December. Of course it was pretty hopeless over Christmas but with a bit more will power and a lot more exercise I hope to get fit and healthy in 2014!!
  • Serenityshores
    Serenityshores Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am starting over as well, I am really at risk now and unfortunately already suffer with alot of Degenerative bone and joint problems.Today is my 1st day on Atkins, I went shopping yesterday and bought all I need for two weeks, then today I cut up and diced some veggies already to use in the meals I cook as I cant stand for long because of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis the less time on my feet ,the less pain I will struggle with. You can add me as friend if you like.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yeah, why wait until January 01? Why not wait until after Valentine's Day? There's going to be lots of tempting chocolates coming your way.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Good luck.

This.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Good luck.

:flowerforyou:
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

Good luck.

I agree with this. I have been on here for a while and I sucked majorly last year. I decided to start again the day after Christmas because I knew that would be easiest for me and I needed to get back on ASAP. I suggest starting today!