20 lbs!!!

Options
anyone who is trying to lose around 20 pounds please be my friend!! we can help each other!!! after gaining all the weight i lost back im trying to do it the right way. please add me!

Replies

• loiscoles
    loiscoles Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose 20lbs too! I lost about 6 and then put ti back on oooops. I plan to eat healthy for the next couple of weeks until christmas, have a break actually at the time and then start again properly and with more exercise in january!
  • g82green
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs. to lose. Down 4 already! Good luck on losing! Feel free to add me
  • justinesb
    justinesb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 22 lbs as well!
  • AndreaForts
    Options
    Hey I am trying to lose 20 pounds! Add me as a friend if you are serious and want to have a support buddy!
  • eboo2014
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20! add me!
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 26lbs to lose to be exact. I lost weight in the summer and then gained it back. Now I'm losing it again once and for all. So please feel free to add me.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me (but please include a note so I know why you're adding). Its my 405th day of logging and I've got 30 to go until goal but I may stop at 20. It depends on how my BF% goes.
  • Robb_Lloyd
    Robb_Lloyd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose 21 so anyone here please feel free to add me. I am very supportive and fun!
  • chattyashley
    chattyashley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs last year and have about 20 more to go. Feel free to add me, y'all... I need all the accountability and support I can get!
  • aurora15
    aurora15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    that would be me! i lost 20 pounds 2 years ago, and now I have gained every single pound back. :(
  • nightshutter
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 23 total. Only have 10 left!
  • holliloveseli
    Options
    I have a PT test coming up and need to lose exactly 20lbs! Add me if you want. :)
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have 15-20 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me too!
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose about 20lbs. again! Fell off the wagon but back at it. So if any one would like to add me feel free.
  • nlachance9
    Options
    Im in the same boat as you and could use the friends to help me out!