100+ to lose?

Options
I have.... ::sigh::.... A LOT to lose. I am looking for people who are kind of in the same category and looking for "friends" to help support, encourage... smack around a bit if we slip up... haha.... I plan to be here daily so if you want to add me as a friend please do so!

Anyone already lose a "ton" of weight? Want to be my friend so I can admire you and model your success?? :)

Oh and a little about me other then that I am a little "fluffy"! I am married, I have three kids under the age of 5.... I am a stay at home Mom.....

Replies

• tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have several friends that I added through the forums who have lost 100-200 and in one case, even 300 lbs. I also have some that are at the same point as I am and others in between. All ages, sexes, etc.
  • tracy4519
    tracy4519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My goal is to lose 110 lbs. I've lost 12 so far, so I have a LONG journey ahead. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    hi :) started at 300, down 110 so far, still got quite a bit to go...feel free to add me, but if you check out my diary, ignore the last 2 days! lol
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me i am looking to loose between 70-100 lbs !!!! I have a 4 year old, im 24 yrs old and i work 30+ hr a week :)
  • Madison1794
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 125 to lose.
  • ashelymichealab
    Options
    I plan to lose 100, I've lost 35 so far!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • NeccieGeddings
    Options
    Hi I have around 120 to lose. I am 28 and finishing off college.
    I am new as I just joined this site today. I will add you because I
    am looking for friends too. =]
  • dorrymc
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, doing well apart from festive hiatus, still got around 50lbs to go. Will offer you the best of my experience such as it is. You're doing great, keep going and keep coming on here. You can do it because you've made up your mind to. You go girl!
  • SailorAriel
    SailorAriel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have way over 100 to lose so feel free ^_^
  • andream0423
    andream0423 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I've been on here off and on (but not in the forums) for a couple of years or so. I'm looking for some support as I don't think I can do this alone. Unfortunately I've gained so much that I could stand to loose about 100lbs now but I'd be happy with 30 to start. Any advice from anyone is greatly appreciated. I'm stunned to see how many people have lost a great amount of weight and would love to get there as well. Any suggestions on how to make this lifestyle change are greatly appreciated.
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    Same boat here, if I lost 100 I would be very happy, but every lb I drop off will make me just peachy I'm sure. :)
  • cassandragahler
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100 lbs. Feel free to add. the more support the better.
    ~Blessed Be everyone
  • bonsaibeanz
    bonsaibeanz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also have a hundred pounds or more to lose.
  • jamienicholson_
    jamienicholson_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make some new friends who are in the same boat, I've got 110 to lose, hopefully more, but I'd love to get there eventually :)
  • eldazzio
    eldazzio Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at 104lbs to be gone by the end of 2014. Feel free to add me if you want to..
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm Aimee. 24. single. work 2 jobs.

I've lost 70 so far and have another 70-80 to go. If you'd like, you can add me. I'm full of useless knowledge and support :)
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I was in your boat in May, now I still have around 50LBS to go until I'll be happy with my weight, but I managed to break through the 100LBS mark.

Feel free to add me if you need support/advice.