lacking in confidence!!

Options
Hi ya, I've lost all my confidence, my boyfriend told our work friends that I was fat in front of me, we arnt close anymore, I just support through this forum to diet and be a happy confident bunny!!!

Replies

• mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't keep a bf like that around.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yeah, forget him! He's probably not "man of the month" anyway, right? lol You need to surround yourself with people who are there to support you!
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'd get a new boyfriend there are good ones out there.
  • TaurusV
    Options
    Why would he say that to work colleagues?
  • moutainbell26
    moutainbell26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do not let the people in your life that you do not trust and love have a greater impact then the ones you do trust and love. Do not let one moment that he probably doesn't remember and has most likely not thought about since, run your life. You are strong. If you weren't you wouldn't be one here.
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Time to dump him. Time to rebuild your confidence. Time to lose your weight. You have already decided to start your journey, now make it happen. We will support you.
  • MickyPHFX
    Options
    You really don't need people like that in your life, forget about him and surround yourself with those who support you and will give you encouragement. I've only been on MFP for a couple of days and the amount of people wishing me and each other good luck whilst also offering tips and advise is overwhelming, your confidence will radiate from within.