It's a new year. time for a new me!

Options
Hello. I'm a 28 year old single mom of an amazing 4 year old boy. I'm not new to weight loss or this website, I'm just in need of some real support. I don't know what my underlying issues are, I simply love food and love to eat.

I can't think of a time where I ever have been happy or confident in my skin. I'd like to see this thing through and see what changes my body can make. I understand this may be a lifelong journey for me so I was hoping to meet some people on here to help me stay focused and hold me accountable. I have about 90 lbs to lose. My first goal is to lose 10 lbs by March 1st.

Replies

• FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think that is a very realistic goal to set. Did you go into your settings to determine what your calorie intake needs to be?
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    yes. I am set to lose 1/2 lb per week so it would take me about 4 months to lose 10 lbs but i am hoping to add in some extra exercise and make it go faster to be able to lose 10 lbs in 2 months. I have about 90 lbs to lose.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Your goal is realistic. You can do this. So, what are you planning on doing for exercise? As a coach and personal trainer (and a woman), I highly reccomend getting at least 3 days of resistance in; it will help in the fat loss. Feel free to add me for support! :smile:
  • init2beatit
    init2beatit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your goal sounds reasonable. I have been working on losing 105lbs for like 6 years lol. This last year has been the fastest I have lost weight and finally this year I set up a goal to lose the last 65lbs and I set the bar high. I made a goal to try and lose 2lbs a week which will put me at my goal mid to the end of August. Good luck you can do it just remember it's not going to be easy but it will be worth it.
  • CaseG710
    Options
    You have great reasonable goals! I'm looking for support to! We can do this!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    I just had surgery so lots of walking will be my choice for now. I'd like to join a gym but money is tight for now. As long as I keep moving right?