not so good at making friends

Options
hi my best friend got me on here and i am really enjoying the experience this site really is very helpful. i am not a very out going social person, so i have a problem making friends and such, so hello everyone!

Replies

• EightFourOseVen
    Options
    helloo! I know how you feel but welcome to the site =)
  • bubblez_x3
    Options
    Lol WELCOME!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Hello dont be shy we dont bite! welcome!!
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    I just requested you as a friend and sent you a little message that will hopefully be some motivation for you. This is a great place to be! Best of luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • MDaluz
    Options
    I wanna be your friend! haha This site is really cool!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WElcOme and you took the first step you posted a topic.. your on your way :-)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Just get out there and go for it! Everyone here has been so nice and encouraging to me so far. We're all here for the same reasons!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, we are here for you! Friend me if you'd like!

Heck all of you friend me if you'd like!!
  • So_Um_Yeah
    So_Um_Yeah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I totally suck at making friends too. When I first joined this site I was so worried that I would be that sad girl with no friends who just posts on her own status :tongue: but I found out that there are a ton of people on here that will add you and give you great support. Add me if you want me in your support system!
  • MarriedMama
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
    I totally get what you are saying.
    This is one of my favorite sites. Please feel free to message me anytime :smile:
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    Hello. . .I am the same way so I know where you're coming from but I've found I have more success on this journey the more "involved" I have gotten on the site. And so far everyone has been super nice!! :smile:
  • clothes_of_sand
    Options
    I think you'll find that people on this site go out of their way to be friendly and supportive :) You'll probably get several friends requests just from this post; I'm about to send you one, actually :D
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hello! Try to "friend" a lot of people & that way you can use the newsfeed to stay in touch. It makes it a lot easier when you don't have time to read the boards.
  • Michele_13
    Options
    wow.. who's your best friend? she must be aweshum n stuff!hehe glad you made it on..

with our powers combined.. we are..
  • sltx1002
    sltx1002 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fake it until you start believing it, that's what I do! I am super shy but have learned over the years to just put myself out there and go with it. :)

I'll be your friend, too, lol!!
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I haven't even done an introduction post yet. LOL :laugh:
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Welcome! Glad your friend talked you into joining, so did mine and I'm finding it very helpful, The poeple are very supportive and very nice. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like and good luck!
  • dancah18
    Options
    I totally suck at making friends too. When I first joined this site I was so worried that I would be that sad girl with no friends who just posts on her own status :tongue: but I found out that there are a ton of people on here that will add you and give you great support. Add me if you want me in your support system!

This chika is my best friend who got me on here! She is absolutely right! There are so many people who are so willing to support you in this! You can add me as well if you want me in your support! :)
    Good Luck!!!!