Clean eating at Disneyland?

Options
2»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That won't be too hard. The food in Disney is disgusting & unhealthy.

Not sure which Disney you have been to, but the three Disney's I've been to the food was amazing with a lot of options ( Euro Disney being the best).
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    fattymcbuttrpants Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily true! My husband works for Disney and we're both doing Paleo. We're both able to eat VERY healthy when we are there. Try Bengal BBQ if you want! Otherwise.... rock out! and enjoy it! ;)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily true! My husband works for Disney and we're both doing Paleo. We're both able to eat VERY healthy when we are there. Try Bengal BBQ if you want! Otherwise.... rock out! and enjoy it! ;)

Oh I know it's infinitely possible to eat healthy at DL, no matter what plan one follows. I just have no intention of doing so on this particular trip. :bigsmile:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    So one free day at Disneyland, eating whatever I wanted . . . . then we decided to go to Universal Studios on Sunday and had another free day. Um, yeah, 3 days total, between travel and parks and I'm up 9 pounds! Of course my legs are crazy sore, so I know most of that's water and will be gone shortly. Totally worth it! :blushing:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    You didn't eat anything off the ground, did you?
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    Nope, but it was close there for a minute. If I had dropped my churro, I might have had to pick it back up and eat it!
  • tomandshell
    tomandshell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be at Disneyland for four days starting next weekend, and I really wish they provided nutritional information so I could log my meals and snacks. I've been losing weight slowly and steadily for almost three months and I don't want to blow it while I'm on vacation. If I can make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas I should be able to maintain my diet on this trip, although I would feel better about it if I could stick to my now established habit of entering everything into my phone.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    We just went again last week for my daughter's birthday. Plenty of options are available if you WANT to eat healthy or lower calorie.