I am new to this site but would love to lose some weight

Options
Hi! I am new to this site, and am really trying to lose some weight, but in a healthy way. I just graduated with a degree in exercise since and a minor in psychology. I am very into fitness and health and I have always worked out my entire life but now I love to eat so that is a problem. Even though I love to exercise, I have always been on the bigger side and would finally like to stop all of the stupid diets and lose some weight the right way. I hope that this site helps, it seems to be great so far!

Replies

• katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome...
    MFP is great, you came to the right place...
    enjoy the journey, take is easy, be honest with yourself...
    add people for support
    good luck!
  • mommacarrie423
    Options
    hey, i'm sure you will find this site to be a very nice tool to assist you in dieting! :) feel free to add me, i'm kind of new here too * i joined a long time ago but just started to use it last week!* i'm looking for friends because the more support we can all get and give each other the better!!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    we all have to learn moderation and take it from me, the more you yoyo diet the more your metabolism gets crazy which I'm sure u know. Good for you for being proactive Good luck.
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure your education will come in handy during your weight loss journey. Good luck!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great tool to help you along the way. I'm sure you could offer people some good advice with everything you've learned at school, too!