what the hell is there problame

Options
i swear i had enough of this crap :sad: im crying my eyes off writing this ... my boyfriend keeps making comments abt my *kitten* what the **** is his problam he should be supportive i lost a ****ing 25 pounds im in my healthy weight what the hell should i do im born like this its my genis i have a pear shape body i have curves and he keeps commenting and it hurts it ****ing hurts ...

all my ex kept commenting abt my weight issue now that i lost it he should be proud its not like he has the perfect body is ****ing soo thin his body is like a toothpick plus his short so y the hell is he complaining abt my body ...

my birthday is on first of augest and he graduated this yr i got gim a gift and i was talking to him yesterday i was like i got u this thing he "u got me that!! " in a sarcastic way !!

what ever the gift was even if doesnt use it he should be happy that i remembered him i was like what the hell is ur problam atleast i remembered to get u a thing have u ever remembered me in any occasion and u think its cheap it wasnt cheap ... he laughed and he was like im joking

thats not a joke thats just being so rude i swear im so hurt

i swear i wont send it coz he doesnt deserve it like what the hell should i do more the weight i lost it what the hell is his problam :sad: ...

i went to the kitchen and i ate like crazy i swear i ate so much that made me feel worse now i feel like im worth nothing

Replies

• bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    i swear i had enough of this crap :sad: im crying my eyes off writing this ... my boyfriend keeps making comments abt my *kitten* what the **** is his problam he should be supportive i lost a ****ing 25 pounds im in my healthy weight what the hell should i do im born like this its my genis i have a pear shape body i have curves and he keeps commenting and it hurts it ****ing hurts ...

all my ex kept commenting abt my weight issue now that i lost it he should be proud its not like he has the perfect body is ****ing soo thin his body is like a toothpick plus his short so y the hell is he complaining abt my body ...

my birthday is on first of augest and he graduated this yr i got gim a gift and i was talking to him yesterday i was like i got u this thing he "u got me that!! " in a sarcastic way !!

what ever the gift was even if doesnt use it he should be happy that i remembered him i was like what the hell is ur problam atleast i remembered to get u a thing have u ever remembered me in any occasion and u think its cheap it wasnt cheap ... he laughed and he was like im joking

thats not a joke thats just being so rude i swear im so hurt

i swear i wont send it coz he doesnt deserve it like what the hell should i do more the weight i lost it what the hell is his problam :sad: ...

i went to the kitchen and i ate like crazy i swear i ate so much that made me feel worse now i feel like im worth nothing
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    OK, here's the deal. . .people who "love" you making mean comments to you that make you feel terrible is NOT right.

It's just not allowed. It's abusive. It's wrong.

And, there are men in the world that do not behave this way.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Bonita,

A jerk will always be a jerk so why waste another second worrying about his mean jacka$$ self??? Show him to the curb, work on yourself and find a man who will treat you like the goddess you are. :flowerforyou:

Doesn't matter if he can be nice or sweet sometimes, that's how manipulators are. Dump him & run, sweetie! {{hugs}} :heart:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    OK, here's the deal. . .people who "love" you making mean comments to you that make you feel terrible is NOT right.

I totally agree!
    Your guy doesn't sound like he's worth keeping, with the way that he's treating you!
    I'd get rid of his short, skinny butt, and go find someone who likes/loves you for WHO YOU ARE!
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    Every day that you spend with this guy is one day less you'll have with someone who respects you for who you are and who loves you for all of you.

Good luck.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

Yeah totally agree, Lots of people don't grasp that even mean comments made by koved ones is still hurtful and abusive.

You have done eonderfully and don't need to put up with that crap.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    He's a jerk, you shouldn't waste your time trying to figure out what's wrong with you and what you should do. You should get rid of him, he's the problem! Time to "take out the trash"! You deserve better! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    I had a bf who made comments about my thighs all the time. Needless to say he is now an ex.

If he makes you feel bad about yourself, you need to let him know that his behaviour is unacceptable. You should be proud that you lost 25 lbs, and if you are healthy and happy with your weight, forget him! Love you for you, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!! :flowerforyou:
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else on here, no matter how hard it is for you to do, show him the curb. You don't deserve to be treated this way, even if you weighed 4000lbs and all the weight was in your *kitten*, its none of his business, no one deserves to be treated this way. You are losing weight to make yourself feel better, its got nothing to do with him, and he shouldnt have a say in this. I believe that you should just leave him and find a REAL man. Real men dont treat women like *kitten*...
    Good luck hun, everyone is rooting for you, keep up the great work, we're so proud of your acomplishments!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • trjrobertson
    Options
    Dear Bonita,
    I agree with everyone else, if he can't love you for who you are...it's time to move on. What he doesn't like about you, there's somebody else out there who does. And they'll also love your mind regardless of what your body looks like. Be encouraged.....{{{{hugggg}}}}
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Isn't life way to short to spend it with a *kitten*?? I did this for several years. Actually had my boyfriend tell me I was a borderline chick, meaning if I gained anymore weight or if I was one hair bigger he would leave me. He was very abusive verbally but I couldn't see it until my prince (who is now my husband) came along and showed me I didn't need the BS.

All women are gorgeous. Small, thin, big, small, ample booty, full breasted, love handles, saddle bags, stomach pooches, whatever......ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Take back your power. Only you can!! :happy:
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Don't fool yourself. You derserve a better man than him. It sounds like he is unhappy with himslef and wants you to be unhappy too. The only person you have to MAKE happy is YOURSELF.

When I caught my ex-husband cheating, he told me it was my fault, and he HAD to do it because I got too fat. (I was only 127 pounds, maybe not skinny but also not fat). It was not the truth, only what he told himself to make it OK in his head.

There are men out there who will try to manipulate us into being what they want instead of loving us for who we are.

Forget this guy. There are a million better, stronger, more supportive men than him.
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    When my husband met me I weighed 116 pounds. Last year I got up to 183 pounds!! hE NEVER ONCE hurt my feelings. You do not have to deal with that. Actually, now that I am 146 lbs he doesnt treat me any differently than when I was 183, and this is just a boyfriend and not a husband:noway: :noway: ?? You surely dont have to deal with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Someone who truly loves you will tell you in a nice way if you need to improve something but say things in a hurtful way is not LOVE!:
  • 4Serendipity
    Options
    My dad always had a saying.....he'd tell me....Sweetie, how are you ever going to find the RIGHT one if you are too busy wasting your time with the WRONG one?? The right one is out there, and should always treat like the beautiful person you are...for if he truly loved you, it would hurt him too much to know he hurt you. My dad was a great man...:heart:

Vikki
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options

When I caught my ex-husband cheating, he told me it was my fault, and he HAD to do it because I got too fat. (I was only 127 pounds, maybe not skinny but also not fat).

127 pounds was fat?? How many of us on MFP would LOVE to be 127 pounds?? I know I would!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    He dose not sound worth your energy, tears or time, get rid of him and find someone who really loves you.
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    thank u all for all ur comments i really appreciate it i feel such a fool for letting my self get hurt from a guy again bcoz of some weight issues

i just got out of control i didnt understand whats going onn when i was over weight he was fine with it and he used to tell me id love u the way u r he never commented abt my body and he used to tell me he loves it the way it was he actaully proposed and introduced me to his family when i was OVER WEIGHT ... but ever since i lost the weight it made him uncomfortable ever since then the comment started and he started to get meanier and rudier and more suspicious ....

its way out of control and i dont know what to do abt it anymore ...

i told him i need my space i just need time to relax for a while he called an apologized and he said he didnt realize his jokes hurted as much and he told me not to leave him coz he cant imagine not being around ....

thanks all i should have learned better iv been in alot of abusive relationship i dont know y i keep letting ppl hurt me