A little bit about me!

Options
When I was younger my family used to always call me fat, so I got used to it and ended up actually gaining a lot of weight. I have this incredibly rude doctor who I want to prove wrong. Which is why I want to get down to a healthy weight. I feel comfortable in myself, but I also want to be able to wear cute things like my siblings, cousins, and such.

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    When I was younger my family used to always call me fat, so I got used to it and ended up actually gaining a lot of weight. I have this incredibly rude doctor who I want to prove wrong. Which is why I want to get down to a healthy weight. I feel comfortable in myself, but I also want to be able to wear cute things like my siblings, cousins, and such.

Sometimes proving someone wrong can be the best motivation! No doctor should ever be rude. You'll succeed!
  • my doctor was literally like "i have to move your layers" and with the rudest of tones, along with other comments such. I have 50 lbs to lose to be confident in myself!~
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    What is your current weight? I noticed on your profile that you want to lose 56lbs.
  • im 226 so yeah 56 is about right ((probably more because of Christmas and break))