Re Starting New Years.....is anyone else?

Options
Hello, I am doing this again for New Years and I am looking for a little support, from Columbus GA.:happy:

Replies

• Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting new, but can offer you support! Feel free to add me.
  • Merfayee
    Options
    Not alone! Check out DreamingreenGirl,com for free recipes and fitness videos...it's great! They're doing a #BYBS (Be Your Best Self) challenge for the new year...I'm totally doing it! :smile:
  • CharlieB145
    Options
    Thanks.....I hope I added you!!!
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Back to it 1st Jan! Feel free to add me, we all need support!
  • carazyg
    carazyg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm starting for New Year's, too! Wish me luck! I'm determined to make a change!!
  • Tonitwin
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this, Don't know where to start or what to do, can't find any recipes!!! Help pls
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I too am starting fresh. I have gained 10 lbs back, but I will lose them again!
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is going to be the year to live a more streamlined life and not give in to stress!
  • timecurve01
    Options
    starting on wednesday!! hope we can do this together :)
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I really got back started working out and logging my food every day like two weeks ago. I'm just a little south of Atlanta myself :)
  • jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am starting back up for the New Years too. I maintained during the holidays, starting to feel flabby and lazy. Good luck!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Im starting back up on the 2nd. I attempted to start back up on the 26th but too many functions going on, and my boyfriends birthday is new years day so im just starting on Thursday.