Starting P90X3??

I'm starting P90X3 and looking for some buddies. I've completed Insanity and T25 with pretty good results. Although I've lost weight, I haven't toned up like I've wanted so now I'm giving Tony Horton a try. :) Add me if you want some motivation and accountability too!!

Replies

• Hey, I just saw this topic, I got my p90x3 in the mail and am on day two today, so agility according to the classic schedule. Which schedule are you following? I am glad it's short on time, because I usually like being active with my dog as another form of exercise and with all the school work, it's been tough scheduling exercising in.
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi there, I'm going to be starting P90X3 on 1/1 for a challenge group. I'll send you a friend request and any others, feel free to add me as well. I need all the support I can get ! lol
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    I am starting on Monday but might try it out tomorrow. feel free to add me
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    I'm hoping to start tomorrow.

FR's sent for support and motivation!
  • I'm about to do the fit test and am going to officially start tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    I am also starting tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!
  • ras0710
    ras0710 Posts: 1 Member
    I started it on Friday- just finished "the challenge" workout today. So far going good. The 40-30-30 nutrition plan is hard to keep to though.
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    jealous! I wish I had it! I have p90x and p90x x2 but not x3 yet...
  • My husband and I are both starting on the 6th. :) I was a week into Asylum when I ended up with an ankle injury (not workout related) and now that I've been cleared to go, I'm going with X3 first and then going back to Asylum.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    I started yesterday! like it!