is my goal realistic??

Options
Hi guys...

My initial stats were 116.5kg with 178cm height and roughly 30% bf about 3 months ago....

Then I started dieting and settled a goal of 7months in which I want to reach 80-85 with a nice muscle and abs

I want my bf to be around 10-12%

As of now after 3 months of my dieting and with recent starting of gyming....101kg with 178cm height and 23% bf...

Can I pull off 15 more KGS and muscular body with lesser bf in 4 months??...

Plus lower bf around 12%,...with proper dieting and workout as am doing now??

Replies

• sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sonuyos
    Options
    My daily intake is around 1500cal that's how I lost 15kgs in 3 months and 7%bf

I started gym and I m gonna start HIIT from tomorrow for more fat loss about 30mins of HIIT on treadmill....

Then I do workout focusing more on my legs at starting and then dumbless and bench press....

I m willing to lose at least 8% in 4 months....with this planning....

I don't feel weak at all...am also lookim forward for 20kg in 4months or at least 1kg a week...
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I started at 125kg in august and am 108kg now. It started slowing down from the initial speed I was so happy with. You may need to reevaluate your time goal or be prepared for disappointment.
  • sonuyos
    Options
    I am doing heavy lifting....and can see good muscle conversion in just 15days.....

I really wany it to be done...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    it's going to be really hard to recomp your body so drastically in four months.
  • sonuyos
    Options
    I have done it in 3months now...and I have waaaaay better result ATM...