Still have a LONG way to go, but here's 30 pounds :) (pics)

Options

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!

You can totally tell a difference.

Keep up the fantastic work and you should be SUPER proud of yourself!

Kuddos!
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love that - easy to see the differences...big differences...have you tried carrying 30 lbs of dog food or flour or whatever around the grocery store for 10 min? That is always a good/great way to remind yourself that "only 30 lbs" is actually a lot!!!! and you can easily see the difference in your photos! Great job! keep up the good work!

I took a picture of myself at 25 lbs with a 25 lb bag of carrots at the supermarket, I got a couple of funny looks lol. Maybe by the time I lose 50, I'll also be strong enough to have a bag in each arm ;)
  • not2skinny
    not2skinny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic; more importantly, you can see the happiness in your face! Great job!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see a definite change :) Keep going!
  • RocaWilliams
    Options
    Keep kickin' *kitten*!
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great! That's an accomplishment to be proud of :) Keep up the good work!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I love that - easy to see the differences...big differences...have you tried carrying 30 lbs of dog food or flour or whatever around the grocery store for 10 min? That is always a good/great way to remind yourself that "only 30 lbs" is actually a lot!!!! and you can easily see the difference in your photos! Great job! keep up the good work!

I took a picture of myself at 25 lbs with a 25 lb bag of carrots at the supermarket, I got a couple of funny looks lol. Maybe by the time I lose 50, I'll also be strong enough to have a bag in each arm ;)

Did you post those? I saw some pics like that a while back. It was so inspirational. You look great! Kudos for being smart about it. It never comes off fast enough (compared to what we want), but it is coming off and that is the win!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. You are doing it the right way. Slow and steady.

I agree!

^^^this!!!!
  • nicole_skalski
    nicole_skalski Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up! :)
  • lfryza
    Options
    you are inpspiring me!! i am on day 2 of a 70 pound weight loss journey
  • ohmyitsikka
    Options
    Wow, great progress! Even your eyes seem to sparkle brighter!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm trying real hard to see anything wrong with losing 30 pounds in 5 months. The improvement is obvious and you're looking great!
    Keep the good work!! I can not wait to see more of your postings in the coming year! You are doing fabulous!!:smile:
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look purty. Don't give up because you are doing so great. I am at exactly 30 pounds too, but I am too afraid to post pix. I am self consious. =0))))
  • kczarnec
    kczarnec Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing-you can definitely tell the difference. Keep it up. You've got this, girl!
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Did you post those? I saw some pics like that a while back. It was so inspirational. You look great! Kudos for being smart about it. It never comes off fast enough (compared to what we want), but it is coming off and that is the win!

Yep, here's the thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1137502-the-produce-section-and-a-camera
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss and attitude !! You have given me a bit of inspiration to "carry on" - you are doing great - Congratulations.
  • rjgvt
    rjgvt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job and attitude. It's not a race, it's a lifestyle change for better health and you'll get there!
  • NewJulie001
    NewJulie001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thirty pounds is amazing! Good luck in the new year!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    A 30 pound loss is excellent work! You should be very proud and you looks great. You can really tell a big difference. My doctor said that 1 to 1.5 pounds a week is the way to go because you have a better chance of keeping it off so you are right on track! :drinker:
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see a big difference. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!