7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Options

Replies

• pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You have done great!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you've done an amazing job, you should be proud of yourself, like others have said, you look so much younger now, keep up the good work in 2014, you'll reach your goal in no time.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I can't believe how much younger you look!!!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your remarkable transformation!
  • KirstenRLD
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, you look amazing :)
  • yellowmirror
    Options
    congratulations! This is an amazingly inspiring story, thank you, it gives me inspiration not to give up.
    The side by side before and after pics look like mother and daughter, you look so young now, again thank you I needed this today to keep me going :)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Charlene, you look fab, congratulations and have a wonderful New Year 2014!!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Charlene! You look amazing! And I am hoping I can use your story as a inspiration for me! Keep up the work for the new you! So happy for you! A Happy New Year to you!
  • liflores88
    liflores88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look great! not only did you lose the weight, but you look so much younger now. you are an inspiration, 104 pounds is a lot to lose. hopefully i can follow in your footsteps. i am up to 28 pounds in 7 weeks. :-)
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Charlene what an inspiration you are to others. Thanks for posting each stage you were in & now the beautiful you with all the hard work. I to am starting over with the encouragement of a family member Chrissy. So as of yesterday 12/31/13 I began over AGAIN, except there is a big difference ,this is the last time I will be starting over AGAIN. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
    Judy
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Well done friend! You are an inspiration and I know 2014 will bring you continued success and happiness :flowerforyou:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I love reading these posts and am so happy you are all going through your own weight loss journey ! just keep focused and you can do it!! I'm telling and its my mantra now NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS lol cheesy i know but it works lol
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    That is like 15 pounds a month, you might want to slow down.
  • lookpregbutnot
    lookpregbutnot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I bet the remaining pounds will go away pretty quickly with your upcoming diet change!

Thanks for the motivation.
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look so much younger and happier!!! Congratulations! :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    That is like 15 pounds a month, you might want to slow down.

why would I want to slow down? Its for my greater health I do this and the lighter I am the more significant the health benefits... the body naturally plateaus so it will come but I'll keep going until I've achieved my goals...

and 15 llbs a month is perfectly reasonable amount to lose, I follow my doctors medical advice nobody elses... sorry :bigsmile:
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    AWESOME POST!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!
  • krush1957
    krush1957 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Thank you! Thank you! for sharing. I am new here and needed to see someones results who is working their plan. Well done!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats~ thank you for the inspiration~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!