7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Looking good !!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done an amazing job! You are an inspiration to so many of us just starting? Congratulations on your success!
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options
    Great post, and i'm glad to see a woman on here being sensible for once, i.e., not thinking the change will happen overnight, that theres some magic pill/formula that will make them lose weight without any effort, and finally, a woman that wants to be toned AND curvy, not obsessed with being size zero, as the media likes to ram that image of women down our throats on a daily basis
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! I find that losing weight tends to make people look younger, and you are the perfect example of this!
  • xjupiter87x
    xjupiter87x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great post, and i'm glad to see a woman on here being sensible for once, i.e., not thinking the change will happen overnight, that theres some magic pill/formula that will make them lose weight without any effort, and finally, a woman that wants to be toned AND curvy, not obsessed with being size zero, as the media likes to ram that image of women down our throats on a daily basis

:heart: :heart: no way size zero !! I want to keep my curves!!!!
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options

:heart: :heart: no way size zero !! I want to keep my curves!!!!

Only dogs like bones.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!!!
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job :)
    Now stop eating those big macs and get your butt on that treadmill ;)
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    You've done an amazing job :)
    Now stop eating those big macs and get your butt on that treadmill ;)

lucky i like your *kitten* Dan or you'd be getting a boot in it!! and folks just for the record I STILL LOVE BIG MACS AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT OMG!!! :bigsmile:
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Amazing results. You are so inspirational!
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    At the risk of repeating myself. Awesome, awseome, AWEsome, aweSOME, awesoME,AwesomE. aweSome!

Keep on kicking butt!
  • toridehaven
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    cheers cheers cheers!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shirleycollett
    Options
    It is all about getting the right personal trainer. How did you know the trainer was right for you.
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    It is all about getting the right personal trainer. How did you know the trainer was right for you.

I do agree in principle but you've got to want to change enough to implement the changes the trainer will give you, they are only a tool, such as eating to get where you want. Its ultimately your own dedication and hard work that will make the changes. For me it wasn't that i lacked knowledge it was more the motivation to change and the desire!
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    can't see the pics (at work) but just wanted to say congratz! :flowerforyou:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!! That is so amazing!! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished! You look like your own daughter now...lol Great work!!

THIS! You look so much younger! Great job!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Well Done!!!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!. and Awesome success thanks for sharing...This site is wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!