155 lbs to lose...looking for support & accountability

Options
I'm looking for others with any amount of weight to lose who are willing to offer support and accountability.

Replies

• cookie1205
    Options
    Hello...My name is Linda and I need to lose the same amount of weight.....I'm glad I saw your post because I know I'm going to need support as well. I'm new to this site, the nutritionist in my Dr's office is working with me and she recommended this site. Yesterday was my first day....
  • be_do_have
    be_do_have Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 35 lbs i need to lose and would love the chance to be part of some accountabilty (im definitely going to need it!)
  • eddybaloch
    Options
    I am going to add you. You will do it! don't worry just believe in yourself.! Good Luck
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is the best place to start, u can do, your more that welcome to add me as a friend, good luck:smile:
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got about 130lbs to lose to my goal weight, and then another 15 or so to my ideal maintenance weight. I do journal pretty regularly, and my wife is amazing at coming up with delicious recipes that I am always willing to share.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    Options
    i want to lose around 50 lbs...i am here in Canada and would LOVE support !!! I am going to have my food diary open for all to see when i start tracking on the 2nd :)

i would LOVE some new friends and support...hit me up for a friend add :)

i will be here for y'all as well...to chat, to support and to kick your *kitten* if you need it...as long as you kick mine too

Hugs,
    Anj
  • tabbydindin
    tabbydindin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We'll you have found one. I have reached my all time high 286. I am totally disgusted with myself . However, I am also motivated more than ever. I not making any resolutions they do not work for me. I am making a lifestyle change. I need this weight loss like we need air. I am 47 and have not lived my life to the fullest. I will cheat myself no more.????????
  • shananigans_76
    shananigans_76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the responses. I've started logging this morning and my diary is open. Looking forward to the journey! :smile:
  • gomesrw
    gomesrw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am always happy to help people down this path.

I started out a couple years ago at 410 pounds when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I ended up getting down to the 320s and stayed there for a couple years before popping back up to 347.

Last May my wife and I both began a more healthy path and haven't looked back. At that time I needed to lose 158 pounds and she about 130.

This morning I am down 48 and she is down 46.

We can all do this.

I am an open book and always here to help and support.

Happy New Year!

Rob
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello :) My name is Lisa. I currently weigh 332.8. I hope to eventually get down to 150. I have a long hard journey ahead of me. I sent you a Friend request. If anyone else would like to add me as well please so so. I think we could all use some support. The more the merrier. 2014 watch out here we come :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You should be able to hold yourself accountable.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You should be able to hold yourself accountable.

some people can, others need support. Be nice or dont let the door hit ya. If you are not here to offer support, and know thats what she is looking for...well..no need.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Ive got about 35lbs to loose. Best advice i can offer...log all your food. If you have a cheat day, still log it! it helps :)
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just joined yesterday and am working towards losing 120lbs.
    I would love to offer support and get some in return.
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi! I still have about 100lbs to lose and I'm on MFP daily. I just had my 100th day on MFP and I've found wonderful support. I've had an unhealthy relationship with food my entire life, and overcoming this challenge is one of the last things on my "bucket list". It's now or never for me, and failure's just NOT an option! Any of you reading this feel free to add me, and good luck to everyone in achieving your weight loss goals! Angelia
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm always in to pay it forward. The last year I have had some amazing support from my FL so I know how important it is to have a good support group. Feel free to add me if you think we can support each other.
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you. You can do it! Just believe in yourself and a lot of good stuff can happen!
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey to lose 164 pounds. Though my wife has much less to lose, she has joined me counting calories burned and consumed and that has made my journey so much easier, but I could do it on my own if I had to AND SO CAN YOU!

I'll be rooting for you.
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We'll you have found one. I have reached my all time high 286. I am totally disgusted with myself . However, I am also motivated more than ever. I not making any resolutions they do not work for me. I am making a lifestyle change. I need this weight loss like we need air. I am 47 and have not lived my life to the fullest. I will cheat myself no more.????????

You go girl ... You sound so motivated ... Im here with you!!! ( Motivated too). Hang in there ... Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • TeamAliyah
    TeamAliyah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am on a journey to lose this much as well and would love the support! Welcome !