1200 cal diet, 26 mom of 2

Options
Hi everyone. I am Christina. I have to boys. I have a 7 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. I have gained around 20 pounds since having my second son. I do not eat bad, I do drink a lot of coke...

I want to get back to my 120. I just want to be fit and toned again.

I love to meet some people who are on the road to fitness! Add me as a friend!!

Replies

• fitnessl0ver
    Options
    Hi Christina! I'm Bri (:

I'm 22 and also want to get back down to 120. I'd be super happy with 115. I want to get toned, and fit!

This year my goal is to be as healthy as possible!

I don't have kids, but I have struggle with diet in that my fiance doesn't eat healthy, and I'm recovering from an ED.

I'd love to be friends and motivate each other!
  • 2014FitMama
    Options
    Hi there..Thank you! I cannot wait!.. Yeah having kids does put a strain on your body, and me personally I just got lazy after finishing college...

Don't be afraid to message me!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Hello to you both! I'm also on the track to get healthy and fit again. I have 3 children.

Hope I don't come across as rude... just want to look out for my fellow women... :)
    Christina, please do not be on a 1200 calorie diet. You are WAY too active for that. You are going to hurt yourself. Change your settings to at least lightly active, and your goal to only lose 0.5 pound per week. Lift weights, cut out some of the soda. That's it. You'll lose the weight and "tone-up". Good luck in reaching your goals.

Bri, good luck in your goal and your continued recovery! Remember to keep a healthy balance... don't restrict too much and you will be less likely to binge and purge.

<3 Happy New Years!
  • jeromybilbo7
    Options
    Hey, Christina, I am on the road to fitness too. I have totally cut caffeine and soda, and I'm feeling better already. I'll add you for support both ways. :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: