Happy New Year, everyone!

Options
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! 2014 is the year of double portion and everlasting joy. So, as we go into the new year let's open our mind, body, and soul to receive our blessings from the Lord (Isaiah 61:7). Good luck to all of you with your fitness goals. Stay positive, the journey may be long and difficult, but remember Rome wasn't built in a day. #PEACE #FCHW

Replies

• Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind thoughts:laugh:
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you! happy new year to you too :)
  • KimiMills
    KimiMills Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, please feel free to add me on MFP :)
  • juliasmith14
    juliasmith14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    happy new year to you 2:smile:
  • Rhs1148
    Rhs1148 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! All the best to you!
  • ShorelyReady
    ShorelyReady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!!
  • melodymist
    melodymist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Happy happy!
  • TheBabyBulldog
    Options
    Happy New Year! #2014
  • nurseygirl84
    nurseygirl84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a long time half hearted member of mfp. This year I'm doing it differently...November brought about many changes in my life I got married in October...went for a physical in Nov and found I need to make some changes in my life...first of I started juicing, quit caffeine, fast food and smoking, and started working out...this year focus for my husband and me is to become as healthy as possible to maybe have a baby...I'm looking for friends on this site who would like to buddy with me on this so we can all get to our goals with encouragement and pacts that are kept such as this week we will all go to gym every day and report to each other for accountability...if you are interested please friend request me...Ima do it either way but I would like to have some friends along too!!! Ps a bit about me if my logs look weird...i.e. breakfast at dinner and dinner at breakfast...I work from 7pm to 7 am so I'm backwards...my logs will all be finished a little late like 8 am of the next day because of that...so if you are ok with my wierd posting add me !!! :-)
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yay for some positivity! Happy New Year to everyone (and especially you OP for starting this one!) here and wishing everyone well on reaching goals big and small during this next year!