So did you have a midnight kiss?

Options
I did! :love: :heart: Happy New Year Everybody! :drinker:

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't have anybody close to have a midnight kiss from. And I didn't felt like going to some stupid night club or anything to celebrate with bunch of random people, I don't like those places. This is exactly what my "friends" did, or made a party on their won. So I just went to sleep at 11pm without celebrating.

[ insert foreveralone.jpg here ]

Happy New Year.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Nope. I work graveyard so was sleeping before shift!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    From the cat, yeah.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    From my FL
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Nope. For ever alone :sad:
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Yes! :heart:
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My dad gave me a peck on the cheek and then I had a wonderful midnight kiss with my boyfriend. Hope everyone had a great NYE! Here's to another wonderful year ;)
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Nope,

had to work at 6am this morning so was in bed by 9pm.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    7dbd.jpg

Yes, with my beautiful lady.. then her best friend. :P

Editted to try to show the picture, but I can't figure it out. After like six edits, it worked.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I had to be at work so my kiss was about 9:45 when I was leaving the house for work. I still enjoyed it and if anything ever happened to me I want the last interaction with my wife to be a kiss.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Nope. Had a midnight drink. lol :drinker:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I had to be at work so my kiss was about 9:45 when I was leaving the house for work. I still enjoyed it and if anything ever happened to me I want the last interaction with my wife to be a kiss.

I feel the same way. ♥
  • SaBh93
    SaBh93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    No. I've been single for over a year.
    But I did kiss my pillow.. more like bite it from the worse cramps I have every got at midnight because of my periods.
  • icame2win60
    Options
    Nope. I don't have anybody close to have a midnight kiss from. And I didn't felt like going to some stupid night club or anything to celebrate with bunch of random people, I don't like those places. This is exactly what my "friends" did, or made a party on their won. So I just went to sleep at 11pm without celebrating.

[ insert foreveralone.jpg here ]

Happy New Year.

Aww. Yeah I agree I'm not much of a nightclub person either and I don't enjoy random parties. I went to one of my close friend's party. She was having a party where I knew a lot of people and the guy I have liked ever since seventh grade. Well I'm 21 now. Maybe it was the liquor but I got the courage to flirt with him and he was flirting with me too. Well when it was getting close to 12 a.m. I made sure I was next to him on the couch. We were just talking and having a good time. Then the clock struck 12 and we all cheered and some people kissed.

There was an awkward pause and I just decided to come clean about my feelings for him. Perfect timing because if things didn't work out, I could just blame it on the booze! Well luckily I didn't have to blame the booze. I told him I have had a major crush on him since seventh grade and then I started talking gibberish because I was so nervous and I figured that he didn't have feelings for me. But then while I kept sputtering gibberish things he just reached in and kissed me! :love: That was seriously the best kiss of my entire life! We spent the rest of the night just cuddling and kissing some more! :smile:

But don't feel sad. You're not forever alone! I have been single for awhile and I didn't think I would have someone to kiss for New Years. I just came to the party to drink and figured that my crush would ignore me for the most part. I didn't think this guy would ever like a girl like me. I would have never known that he had feelings for me if I didn't take a chance and tell him my true feelings! So take some chances! Who knows what 2014 will bring you! Stay positive! :smile:
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    No. I did not. :( Hubby was at work.
  • togmo
    togmo Posts: 257
    Options
    I did this year, first time in a while.

My missus is nearly always asleep by about 9pm but I took her to the tennis for New Years and we didn't get back home til about 11:30. By the time we settled in and had our showers and what not it was 12 and we watched the fireworks on TV and had a sweet kiss...
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Nope. I was at work.
  • ShorelyReady
    ShorelyReady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did this year, first time in a while.

My missus is nearly always asleep by about 9pm but I took her to the tennis for New Years and we didn't get back home til about 11:30. By the time we settled in and had our showers and what not it was 12 and we watched the fireworks on TV and had a sweet kiss...

AWWWWWW...

No kiss for me.. Was working all night! :(
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Lovely fabulous kissing with the Husband! Then I quietly tiptoed into my childrens room and planted a kiss on each of my wonderful boys sleeping cheeks :D
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    No. but, i did get to connect and talk to my love for my countdown to midnight, and then 3 hours later for his. It's our first, so it was special.