30 lbs by June 2014

Options
I am getting married again (to the same guy after 17 years) and looking for someone to work with me to loss 30 lbs by June 2014.

Replies

• dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh ...I bet there is a great love story behind this one! I am wanting to lose 15 by May. If your diary is open please friend request me!!You so got this!!!Again...:wink:
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratz on rekindling the flames of love! Also good luck on your journey. I'll add ya as a friend and check up on ya from time to time!
  • Gwendo94
    Options
    I am on a mission to start tommorrow and lose 30 pounds as well... just not sure when will be my goal date!
  • RunMtns
    Options
    Huge congrats on getting married again!! How exciting. We'll be cheering you on in reaching your goal of losing the 30 by then. It's always good to have a goal, isn't it? I know that if I don't have a goal or something to push me, then I tend to get lazy with my workouts ... I think I'm going to try and run a mountain marathon this year for the first time. Sign up is on New Years day. Gulp! Here is a fun broadcast to listen to on finding satisfaction other than just food ~ hope it encourages you: http://bit.ly/1alJCwl :smile:
  • slyon68
    slyon68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We're all in this together!! Let's go!
  • cnd8304
    Options
    Feel free to add me. One my second round. Lost 65lbs on MFP back in 2011 then got pregnant. Now getting serious about losing the 30lbs I put back on from it. Hope to have it off by June as well but the sooner the better!! :)

Anyone who isn't a nutjob feel free to add me as well :)
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30 pounds by around may:) message me!
  • xSkinnyBride2Bex
    xSkinnyBride2Bex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Congratulations!

I also need to lose 30lbs but by my first dress fitting in March!!! Know this is probably unrealistic, so as long as I lose it by the wedding on 2nd August I'll be happy! :)

Good luck!!