Join Our Group: 14lbs By Valentines Day

Options
Hey Everyone,

We all did such a great job on the Christmas Challenge I have decided to create a new challenge for the group to help us achieve our next goals. I noticed that a lot of us work better with short term challenges rather than a broad range such as 20lbs by Summer. I would like to incorporate some of the other requests so I suggest we do mini challenges inside this group under the discussion threads that people can join if its something they are interested in. Such as a "Clean Eating Challenge, 30 Day Squat Challenge, etc." You don't need to do them all, but in these discussions you can find people who are on the same path as you for advice.

Good Luck and start posting!!!

P.S Great job on making it to your goals by Christmas :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1160419-new-group-14lbs-by-valintines-day-love-yourself-by-feb-14

Replies

• suediet55
    suediet55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A stone by Valentines Day sounds good to me - just rejoined so I will give it a good go thanks
  • marhia7
    marhia7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge! Add me please. :-)
  • mirandabirkle
    mirandabirkle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    So, the goal is about 2.33lbs a week?
  • gdadki
    gdadki Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    It's only 6 weeks away and I'm fairly close to my target so I don't think that I'd manage 14lb in that time but 10lb would be fab!!
    I'm in!
  • xSkinnyBride2Bex
    xSkinnyBride2Bex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm in! Need to lose 30lb by my wedding in August and have my first dress fitting in March so this will give me a good head start!

Please feel free to add me :)
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This sounds like a great challenge!
  • beverley2014
    beverley2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do I join this group - I was planning to work towards Valentines Day for my goal - but would love to be doing it with other working towards the same goal.

Started following the calorie and exercise counter on myfitnesspal just before Xmas but decided to start back on 6 January once back to 'reality'.
  • suepurv
    Options
    Please add me. I'm new to these message boards, but think a group will help me stay focused and get inspired.
  • jlturner386
    jlturner386 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in please add me!
  • enidq23
    Options
    Sounds like fun. I'm in.
  • jennysuew
    jennysuew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!
  • AntoniaBhealthy
    AntoniaBhealthy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, this will start me off well as I am new here.
  • snowdays
    snowdays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. I have gained back a lot of the weight that I lost. I cared for my father, who had cancer for six weeks and after he passed away, I started back emotional eating and can't get a hold on it. Please Help!
  • fabliza1972
    fabliza1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I just started and am planning on being very focused. Thanks!
  • JaneOBR
    JaneOBR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined and will try this challenge. Thanks for the motivation.
  • qisi74
    qisi74 Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to join! Please add me":smile:
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • jeredithj
    Options
    I want to join the challenge!!! Im also joining a 30 day wellness challenge on sparkpeople that looks really great!