Happy new year - goody bye flabby tummy!!

Options
So we know how it is, a little too much over indulgence over the christmas period and too much to watch on the telly box!

Im 23 and feeling like Bridget Jones!!!

I need some inspiration!!!

I need to loose some lbs, well stones actually, ideally 2 stone! appreciate anyone suggestions.
Has anybody tried low carb diets? i don't want to do no carb diets, just lower carbs then a day to day diet.
Any body tried the Les Mills classes? looking to do bodycombat bodybalance and body pump.

Thanks

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost just under two stone and am 25. I didn't do any special diet, I just stuck to my calorie goals! Feel free to add me and look through my food diary!
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that u do a exercise regimen that u can stuck to for already three days a week. Otherwise, you'll be back when our 32 in worse condition! And eat right.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and cut from that for two weeks to do Les Mills combat to strengthen my core. My weight loss stalled when I did that, but I'm much, much stronger. I picked JM back up and did so much better thanks to LMC.

I like them both very much! Good luck!
  • jlturner386
    jlturner386 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I need to loose some lbs, well stones actually, ideally 2 stone! appreciate anyone suggestions.
    Has anybody tried low carb diets? i don't want to do no carb diets, just lower carbs then a day to day diet.
    Any body tried the Les Mills classes? looking to do bodycombat bodybalance and body pump.

Thanks

I did the Les Mills Body Pump....and let me tell you DO NOT add a weight bar the first time you do the class. I thought I was in pretty good shape, I literally couldn't sit down without wimpering for almost a whole WEEK! So needless to say only use your own body weight the first few times :) Its basically 45 mins - 1 hour of squats!