7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Replies

• You're a great inspiration!!! You look absolutely beautiful~!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Girrrrrrrl, you look 20 years younger! Fantastic job! :flowerforyou:
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Wow!!! What a transformation. You look so much younger. And I know this is a cliché but you really do have a pretty face.
  • mariejoymiller
    mariejoymiller Posts: 20 Member
    Congratulations
    Have a great 2014.
    Thanks for posting and pics. It's inspirational to know other's have the same challenges as you do, we are not alone.
    I started using My fitness pal a year ago February very off and on. I lost weight when I used it and gained when I didn't. 2014 is my time to take charge and use this wonderful tool to help me reach my health goals for 2014.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Nice work , You look Amazing !!!
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    you've done an awesome job... keep up the good work
  • clynn83
    clynn83 Posts: 23 Member
    Happy New Year!!!! You look amazing!!!!!
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    104 pounds removed. Lost implies you want to find it again, and I know you don't ever want to find those 104 pounds ever again. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Such an amazing transformation! You have done a wonderful job :) You're gorgeous!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Such an amazing transformation. Great job you should be very proud of yourself!
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Congratulations! What an inspiration! I hope to be as successful as you have been! :tongue:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Thanks for all your kind wishes! It inspires me to work harder !! Keep up the good work!!
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Good to start the new year off with such an uplifting personal account. Great job!
  • Danispen
    Danispen Posts: 50 Member
    you seriously are amazing! Just to repeat you look so much younger its incredible. Thanks for sharing
  • BlueAngelChar
    You are all capable of doing it ! Just stick in!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • Twinklewood
    Twinklewood Posts: 47 Member
    amazing transformation well done! :smile:
  • MerinneW
    MerinneW Posts: 71 Member
    Amazing job - 'After' you looks like 'Before' you's gorgeous daughter! Thanks for the inspiration this new year's day!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Woo hoo. Congratulations!
  • nygr8guy
    nygr8guy Posts: 77 Member
    Truly inspirational! Keep up the great work and have a wonderful 2014!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    You look Fabulous! Thanks for sharing! You gave me a boost. I am 5'6.5" tall and I always like to see a picture of how I could possibly look. Big hugs, Rebekah :heart:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Your hard work sure paid off and you kept that beautiful smile. Well done. What an inspiration for the n
    ew year!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Amazing job - 'After' you looks like 'Before' you's gorgeous daughter! Thanks for the inspiration this new year's day!

Thank you so much lol I can't believe I looked like a mum aghhhhh!!!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Excellent - it's amazing what one can accomplish when we set our mind on it. You look fantastic, stay strong!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Congratulations! Well done :drinker:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Wonderful story great job you're such a motivation :)
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Truly amazing. Your an inspiration!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOOWWWWWWWW now this is great inspiration here! You rocked that....HNY!
  • zenpoppy
    zenpoppy Posts: 20 Member
    Wow you are fantastic what a ride you have been on.
    Look just how far you have come. Everyday you got up and kept going. I'm sure there were many days you didn't want to go to the gym but you did.....
    I'm sure there were many days when you want the taste of a Big Mac but you didn't.
    You are an amazing beautiful woman and think you have achieved great results. This is not an easy journey but you are rocking it.....
    You are an inspiration. .....
    Keep going and have an awesome life.
    Thanks for the motivation to keep going and putting one foot in front of the other.
    Cheers Zen xxxxx
  • Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    I think you also went in a time machine, because you look 20 years younger. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!