Crazy dedicated loggers

Replies

• DEJ230
    DEJ230 Posts: 18
    696 days! Almost to 700, and soon I'll be at two straight years!!!

Dedicated and committed!!
  • DEJ230
    In three days, I will hit 365 days!!!
    Ur doing all the good!!
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    477 and counting....did not know this site has been around that long! Good job!
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    coming up to 675 :drinker:
  • jcativey
    jcativey Posts: 3 Member
    137 here! Right behind you!

(by a couple of years)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    I have been logging for 543 days straight. I was even logging all the food I ate at a New Years Eve Party!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    This morning:

"GCAsMom has logged in for 590 days in a row!
    Like · Comment · 17 minutes ago"

:)
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Here's to dedicated loggers. I'm just over a year. Thanks for posting this. Inspiration for the New Year.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    I don't have a long log in streak, but I've been here for almost two years now.
  • DEJ230
    Here's to dedicated loggers. I'm just over a year. Thanks for posting this. Inspiration for the New Year.

Keep pressing on
  • DEJ230
    1400 is insane. Lol.

I wonder which MFP member has the most and how many consecutive days they have?

I think I am insane at times lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    "Feb 2013"?

Heh, I noticed that as well.

I'll hit 865 tomorrow. Since moving to Russia I haven't been logging my food, but being on the site every day helps to keep me in line.
  • DEJ230
    "Feb 2013"?

Been logging since I joined.

Oh, I see what u mean, I started under another name, changed my name and MFP continued my streak... It's authentic for sure :-)))
  • patcaak
    patcaak Posts: 38 Member
    You are an amazing dedicated MFP! I am on 721 days & I thought I was doing good. I have lost 75 lbs - but have been at a stand still for several months. You are an inspiration to us all!! Keep up the good work!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Just hit 220 today.
  • LR32836FL
    LR32836FL Posts: 11 Member
    Logging has been a challenge for me. This is EXACTLY what I needed to read today! THANK YOU all! Great inspiration! I never really thought about the payoff for seeing that little number go up, but I always do feel it when the site gives that feedback good or bad. Thanks for pointing out a way to motivate me to stay on task and get this right!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    That is impressive. I am at day 350 as of this morning. Keep keeping on crazy logger!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    I'm over 900 days.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    That's great! I'm on my 884th day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!