Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    noo and I foresee a very alone 2014
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    Nope, he lives far away. But we had two new years (different timezones) and slept together on skype.

I regret nothing.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hells yeah! and I told future hobby he was not stuck with me for the whole year now. Hee hee
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's not easy to find someone willing to kiss a pig, even a pig with nice teeth. :(
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    It's not easy to find someone willing to kiss a pig, even a pig with nice teeth. :(

I'll give you a kiss...you taste like bacon...right? Oops sorry I bit you. Mmm..yummy! Oops bit you again.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    no kiss for me - husband is working in a different state, so I had to watch everyone else get their kisses :frown:
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My husband said he kissed me at midnight. I was asleep in my chair like a crazy old cat lady. so i guess I got one. wooo!
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes! After years of being in a long distance relationship, this year has been very exciting for us. We're finally able to celebrated holidays together, in person :) And to make things better, he's working through his alcoholism - so this is the first time in our relationship that I didn't receive a drunken phone call at 12 am, but a kiss instead!
  • princeliam
    Options
    From my Princess. Hopefully I get the next five year's worth, too.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Nope. Been alone a long time now. Starting to like it. I'm good company for myself. But it bothers me that I like it. But obviously not enough yet to do something about it.
  • smithed812
    Options
    Yeah... and it was awkward.
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options
    No, I was sleeping at the time. I had to get up at 4am for work this morning.
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    yes even though i didnt really want to have one :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Sure did.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I had to be at work so my kiss was about 9:45 when I was leaving the house for work. I still enjoyed it and if anything ever happened to me I want the last interaction with my wife to be a kiss.

This is precious to me! :love:

Yes I had a midnight kiss..:heart: ..it was wonderful, just the way it should be between a husband and a wife! :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Nope, in bed at 10:30 last night. Had to work today. :mad:
  • hmandt70
    Options
    Yep ~ from my handsome fiance! :love:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I was asleep at midnight, so I had a 2:30 am kiss, when my hubby left for work (which is why I was asleep at midnight!).
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    No, my boyfriend has mono :(
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Nope..... single 8 years! :drinker:
    not that that means I haven't kissed in 8 years, just nobody close enough to me to kiss on kissable holidays.