College Weight

Options
As of yesterday, I am officially down to my pre-freshman TWENTY!!! I a lot of it was just going back to my parents fat-free kitchen food and not my dorm's full-fat all-you-can-eat. I still have a ways to go till I get to my goal, but this was such a big benchmark for me!

Anyone else in college out there?

Replies

• schat049
    schat049 Posts: 5
    Options
    As of yesterday, I am officially down to my pre-freshman TWENTY!!! I a lot of it was just going back to my parents fat-free kitchen food and not my dorm's full-fat all-you-can-eat. I still have a ways to go till I get to my goal, but this was such a big benchmark for me!

Anyone else in college out there?
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm in college too, but unfortunately the food at home isnt much healthier than the food at the college haha So i have gained 15-20 pounds since i started college last year... I need to get back in shape. Good luck with ur weight loss:wink:
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Yup, I gain about 10 lbs every year, then lose it in the summer. Yipes. Not this year though, I'm determined to lose not gain!!!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I am in college as well..but I live on my own with my daughter and her father sooo I dont have to worry about yucky caf food and stuff lol
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ha! I put on the weight my senior year of high school in my parents' "pizza-cookies-and-diet-coke" house.

Now I'm IN college, trying to lose the weight I put on at home! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!