Academy!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, thanks you ladies so much for the replies! :happy:
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I like the Underarmour ones. They have both compression and snap up ones, but they hold and support any size through any intensity.
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and in desperate need of support. I find that I have to double my bra's to feel secure enough when working out so I wear a regular underwire bra under my sports bra. I've gotten them from old navy, Walmart, Burlington and under armour yet I still haven't found a proper fitting one. Great topic OP.
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am average size and I usually get the medium support. Love my VS Sport and Nike ones!!
  • tiffd1000
    Options
    I get mine from Walmart... they work perfectly .
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Academy. Amazing sports bra!!!
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Target. Got two new ones on clearance for less than $5 each a few weeks back.
  • MichelleMullie13
    Options
    Surprisingly enough victoria secret has a line of awesome compression bras with underwire. They are as good if not better than underarmour ones for support and all sportsbras were on sale for $25 last week. The line is called vs or vsx
  • FocusDanielson
    FocusDanielson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a DD chest, and while I loved the way my Moving Comfort Jubralee felt, I hated the uniboob. I ended up buying a Freya Active Underwire Sports Bra AA4002, and it works wonders. There are two underwire cups that prevent the dreaded uniboob. Good luck!
  • Kingacat
    Options
    I personally use shock absorber level 4, high impact bra.
    They are very expensive where I live but luckily I have found a shop on-line and they are only £5 each brilliant!
  • gabdav83
    Options
    I am a 44DD and I use the Cacique by Lane Bryant Cotton no-wire bra. They provide support and enough restriction for my activities, which tend to be low impact. I have been searching for a bra in my size that will be supportive for higher impact activities, so if anyone has any direction on that, I would appreciate it.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Target carries Champion and they have a Duo Dry line. I was using Duo Dry when they were just starting out, but I guess Champion bought them out. I got a sweet pink high impact no squish the bewbies type of bra. I am a 34 C for reference.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    34ddd checking in.. I shop at Victoria secret for mine. My fave ones thus far.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I really like the ones at Road Runner Sports - I'm a38C and they're great for high impact. :)
    http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRL984/?cc=PE

:heart:
  • dreamoffatt
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. A bit cliché, but the bras there are great quality and they always look great. Plus, if you buy them during a sale, you can get them at a reasonable price. (right now is the semi-annual sale - ;)
  • MariePauleVienneau
    Options
    I get mine at Lululemon.com or at the store.. I get the "Ta Ta Tamer Sports Bra" . Hold and supports really well and it's a very comfortable bra!! :smile: :smile:
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The Juno and the Maia both are made by Moving comfort.
    If you're running and have larger breast these bra's really hold them in place.

Another vote for Moving Comfort. The Juno and Maia are the only ones I will wear for running.
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    I got a champion from Costco, and I love it. Have tried lots of others, including a very pricey underwire running bra, and like these the best by far.