How long can you keep up with logging

Options
12346»

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    854 straight days so far. :tongue: I think it's a habit now. Haha.

I'm as accurate as possible, but some days are just guesswork. But I still log everything, finding the closest match in the database if I don't have nutritional info on something.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Been here since August of 2010 and but for two cruises where I refuse to pay their Internet prices I've logged pretty much every day. Not necessarily completed every day but...

I'm a long timer and plan to be here for the foreseeable future.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    1470 as of today in a row..... I just enjoy the tips and encouragement I get daily...

wow....1470....dang long time....

Really Impressive!
  • dserious111
    dserious111 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do it daily. I like to compare my days and try different foods/exercises on different days to see my results.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I did for like 950 days in a row... but I missed a day. Did another 20, missed another day. Back at day 35 now.
  • Dissecti0n
    Options
    Not logging my calories and /or exercise when I attempt to lose weight and get fit makes as much sense as not balancing my checkbook when I attempt to pay down my debt and build savings.

One is required and one isn't...If you attempt to lose weight for 30 years ok. But once you do it for 2 years, lose the weight, you should have a general idea of how much you are eating.

So HAVE you done it for 2 years and reached your goal weight? According to your ticker, you have lost 0 of 25 lbs you wish to lose. If you can lose your weight without logging, then just do it. No need to start a thread about how much you hate it and get bored after a few weeks.
    Being mature is accepting what you need to do, and doing that, even if you hate it and get bored with it. Whether that be logging calories, or getting to work on time everyday. Don't whine about it, and make excuses, just do it or don't do it.

Yeah I lost from 200 pounds to 168. Some of it was logging some wasn't. I am 5'8. I want to be around 140ish.. No one is even complaining lol. No one is making excuses, nice try though. I actually have lost weight and continue to lose about half a pound a week. I dont even need to log to do it. I am saying its unrealistic to expect to log for 30 years.

Obviously I just made this account...lol. No one is whining just pointing out that its unrealistic. I eat the same types of foods almost every day and dont need to log them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Going on a year here. It's what's working for me. Yes it's annoying, but I like knowing exactly where I stand, not having to worry if I gain weight back because I know it can't be fat, and being able to eat some treats guilt-free.
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    I had the same trouble last time! There is a reminder you can set if you have the app towards the end of the list under menu
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have no problem with it - I've been on here almost a year and have logged nearly every day of that (took a week off when I moved a few months ago). Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I actually think logging is kind of fun...